30 abril 2010

Another notebook for my Boss


Hi Friends,
I hope everyone keeping well and very excited for the weekend that is finally here!!!

I`ve showed you a few weeks ago a notebook that I made for my Boss. If you didn`t see it then check the post here.

Anyway, this week I made a post it holder for a Friend but instead of having a Tilda image I put Wilma with Rose image and my Boss saw it!!

Well, as my Boss is a Dog lover, she just love to death Wilma with Rose.  I thought it would be a nice idea to give her a post it holder like the one I made (here it is if you haven`t see it) because as she is going back to Thailand in 2 weeks and it would ruin inside the suitcase..

So I decided to make another notebook, but this time a little size one with Wilma w/Rose on it..

I gave both notebooks to her yesterday and she just loved both so much!!

Oh Girls, I was so happy to see how much she liked them..  She said she love little notebooks because she can keep inside of her bag for quick notes of places that she visits during her travels. 

So now, let me tell you show you a closer pic of Wilma:




I colored Magnolia - 930 WILMA W/ROSE with copics ciao markers, put a little drop o sticklers on the center of the rose.... background paper is from Basic grey, half adhesive pearls are from kaiser kraft and the flower is from my stash.


I will enter this notebook in Polka Doodles Challenge that is Alter it.


I hope you liked it!!


Thanks for stopping by today!!


Hugs,


Vivi

11 comentários:

Unknown disse...

This is adorable Vivi!! Hugs, Stephanie

Nettie disse...

I'm glad she likes them. Very pretty. thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.x

Stacey disse...

thank you for playing along with us at polka doodles this week x x x

brenda disse...

Hi Viv

A great altered notebook, thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

B x

Kerry disse...

Cute image. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

katesacraftybugger disse...

That is cute x.Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week

Kris disse...

An adorable image - love the expression on ths dog's face. Thank you for playing the Polkadoodle challenge.

Fliss disse...

What a lovely idea! Your notebook looks beautiful and that little dog is so cute.
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at this week's Polka Doodles Alter It! challenge.
x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour disse...

What a lovely altered project. Thanks for taking part in the polka Doodles challenge.

Tip Top disse...

Wonderful project! And fab idea! Thanks for joining the Polkadoodle challenge this week - hope to see you again next week!

Claire Phillips disse...

Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week in our "Alter it" challenge! Great Project, fab notebook - Cheers Claire x