06 maio 2010

Sketch and stash challenge



Hi Friends,


Today I want to show you a card I made for the Sketch and Stash Challenge.
I must tell you I had so much fun making it and coloring for the first time Magnolia - 927 LADYBUG TILDA.  Oh my, this image is so dam cute!!
I love it!!!!

Here are the copics markers colors I used for this 
image:


Anyway, I used basic grey papers for the background, red square rhinestones of kaiser craft, red stickles and Wild Orchard Craft flowers and white ribbon from my stash.


I hope you liked my card and many thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate!



Cheers,


Vivi

2 comentários:

Deb disse...

Vivi, your cards are always such a delight! I love stopping by to see what you are up to.
Hugs,
Deb

Becky disse...

Wow! How gorgeous Vivi! I adore the colours you've used and such a pretty image too!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx