18 maio 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge #10

009
Hello Friends,
Today I want to show you a gate fold card that I made for Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge #10.
The card is to make a dimension. You can make a Pop up, shutter, easel, window frame, gate fold or just add some pop dots!
I chose to make a gate fold card.. It is a lot of  fun to make it!!
I got lilac plain cardstock and embossed it on my big shot with texturz plate.
Then I chose Midsummer Tilda from Fairytale collection.  She is so cute!!!!
I colored my image with copics ciao markers.
Here are the colors I used: 
016
I decorate the card with purple rhinestones, prima  & kaisercraft  purple flowers.
I wanted some more shining on my card so I added stickles on it.. and I love it..
Here is another photo of my card with it open.
011 Now come on over to Magnolia Stamp Lovers and play with us. You  can win a Magnolia Stamp from Stamping Scrapping.
Thanks for stopping by today!!!
Hugs,
Vivi

8 comentários:

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!! Você está arrasando com seus cartões!!!! Ameeeeei!!!
Bjs
Regina

Anônimo disse...

Cute card!

KymKreates disse...

It is just lovely. I like the addition of all the embossing!

Diane disse...

Your card is absolutely adorable!! Love the colors you used.

Debby Walters disse...

Vivi, your card is adorable. Great job.

Barb F disse...

Very pretty! I keep forgettng about my little embossing machine - i really like using it too!! Super card! Hugs, Barb F

Cami disse...

Lovely card in my fav colors! Hugs, Cami

Eulanda disse...

OH wow! That looks like a lot of work but is it ever pretty!! I like the embossing and something I have lots of but hardly ever use. Great card Vivi!