28 fevereiro 2012

Flower for You!

Hello Everyone,


I have a new card to show you today. 


Last year I won a LOTV voucher in a challenge and I finally could get my first stamps!!!
So I got the time to play last night and this is the card I made:







Isnt she a cutie??   Here is what I used to make my card:

Copic markers: B66, B63, B60, E53, E51, E50, R35, R32, R30 , C9, C7, C5, C3, E01, E00.
Nestabilities:  classic and lacey ovals
Flowers: wild orchid and added diamond stickes from Tim Holtz on the flowers
Others itens: from my stash

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

ThePink Elephant: sketch (ends 4th Mar)The Crazy Challenge: anything goes (ends 4th Mar)
The Cute Pie: flowers (ends 4th Mar)
Pan Pastel UK: ribbon (ends 2nd Mar)

Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo

Vivi

8 comentários:

Heidi Brawley disse...

Awe this is very Adorable!

Brenda Brown disse...

Such a sweet image and fabulous colours. Thanks for sharing your card with us at PanPastel UK this week.
hugs {brenda} xox

Rosalie disse...

Adorei a combinaçao de cores do seu cartao.Esta boneca é uma graça.
Lindo!
Beijos Rosalie

Lindsay Craftymonster81 disse...

Brilliant card, I love the colours and the image is adorable. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Bettina L. disse...

She is supercute and I love the colour combo and design you've used too. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Lillian A disse...

She's adorable, Vivi -- love your design. I have this image somewhere, so I really should dig it out and color one up myself -- but, need to find more play time somehow!! Great job, girlfriend - and surprised it's not purple !!

Sheri Gilson disse...

Adorable card Vivi!! Love your wonderful take on this weeks sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
~Sheri

Claire disse...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you've used and that image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK and good luck
Claire xx