05 fevereiro 2012

Love you card!

Hello Friends,
I’m on a roll so I have one more card to show you today!
I made if for the Stamping Scrapping Techniques and Tutorial sketch challenge.
here is my card:
DSC02057
For this card I used classic hearts nesties and I added all around the largest one a border made with Martha Stewart punch.
To decorate the smaller heart I used the anglaise lace stamp set by Stamping Scrapping. Cindy has beautiful sets that matches perfectly with spellbinders
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Creative Inspiration Paint: love (ends 11th Feb)
  2. Crafting When You Can: valentine (ends 18th Feb)
  3. I Brake for Challenges : love (ends 6th Mar)
  4. The Artistic Creative Stamper: hearts (ends 29th Feb)
  5. Paper Sundaes: clean and simple (end 11th Feb)
  6. Allsorts: free and easy (ends 10th Feb)
  7. Creatalicious : love (ends 12th Feb)
  8. Joanna Sheen: love (ends 29th Feb)
  9. Bling it On: love is all around (ends 29th Feb)
  10. Scrap it Girl: love (ends 29th Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo
Vivi

10 comentários:

Renkata disse...

Very sweet card Vivi!

jimlynn disse...

So pretty! Love the way you did the heart on here.
Lynn

Marcia Kamano disse...

Que lindo o efeito que vc criou com os corações! A borda ficou fantástica!
Boa semana!
beijos carinhosos

brenda disse...

A lovely card Vivi and so effective how you have offset the heart.

Thanks so much for joining in our Free and Easy February at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Gail disse...

Very pretty card! I love the Martha Stewart punch you used. Hugs, Gail

Katia disse...

Lindo o seu cartão Vivi!!
Amei!
Beijinhos

Sheri disse...

Beautiful job, as always Vivi! :)

Suzi Mac disse...

This is gorgeous Vivi, I love the design and your colour combo.
Thank you for joining us over at The Joanna Sheen Challenge this month. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi DT x

Danderella disse...

Oh my gosh! I have that MS punch...definitely checking out how you did this, it looks fabulous! I love how by keeping it simple, you made the heart the focus of your card. Thanks for playing in our Clean and Simple Challenge at Paper Sundaes!

Danielle

Laney disse...

super card !
Thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney