26 fevereiro 2012

Koala Tilda

Hello Everyone,
After a very long wait I finnaly got my koala Tilda with my Friend Luciane who bought it from me.  We had a great crop day together along with other Friends.. We made lots of pins,  here are the ones I made:
DSC02203
Ok, now onto my Koala Tilda…. lol   I got up very early today and could not wait another minute to ink her up!
Here is the card I made:
DSC02204
Oh, I had to make this image a 3D one..  here is  vlose up on the image so you can see it:
DSC02207

I colored my Koala Tilda with copic markers V95, V93, V91, V000, V0000, E01, E00, R20, G24, G21, G20, E47. E44. E40, C3, C2, C1 & C00.
Here are the details of my card:
  • Cardstock is from prima flowers – botanical  colletctions.
  • punch: Martha Stewart
  • die cut: dragonfly – Magnolia
  • flower: I received in a swap from my Friend Mara
  • pin: one of the ones I made yesterday
  • sentiment, ribbon, brads and doily:   from my stash
And these are the challenges I’m entering my card:
  1. Seems a Little Sketchy: sketch (ends 4th Mar)
  2. Simply Magnolia bling and bow (ends 9th Mar)
  3. Totally Tilda: die cuts and punches (ends 9th Mar)
  4. Just Magnolia: romantic doily (ends 1st Mar)
  5. Cute Card Thursday: thinkgs with wings (ends 29th Feb)
So, now, let me know what you think of my card by leaving a comment!!
Thanks for stopping by today!!
xoxo
Vivi

32 comentários:

ANNA TORCHIA disse...

Lindo demais Vivi.....uau.....que encanto de cartão e de carimbo....bjssss

Yone disse...

Ficou muito fofo, Vivi !! Bjs

SallyB disse...

Hello...
I came over from FB Magnolia World Group as I saw your lovely card there and wanted to find out about your pins and crochet flower...All beautiful!

Unknown disse...

Wow what a gorgeous card!!!! Love your coloring and embellishments!!!!! Fabulous card!!!!

Suzi Mac disse...

This is stunning, I love the 3d effect, colouring and design are wonderful. I love your pins too.
Hugs
Suzi x

Mara D. disse...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii que coisa mais lindaaaaaaaaaa!!! plóft! AAAAAAAAAAAAA na verdade tá maravilhoso! afeeeee kkk beijooooo

Luciane disse...

Ai que lindo o Koalinha!!!! Muitoooo fofoooo!!!
Beijos,
Lu

Rosana betini guaracho disse...

Vivi, está lindo.
Parabéns.
bj

AllisonG disse...

What a beautiful card with such yummy details. Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy!

Rosalie disse...

Acho que ja disse que amei seu colorido. A combinaçao de cores esta linda. Parabéns!
Beijos Rosalie

Doreen Horats, Clayton disse...

Your card is so cute. Love the design and colors. Fabulous.
Blessings,Doreen

Paula disse...

Great card! Love how you did the layering, very cute! Also your pins look fantastic! Can't wait to see them on more cards!

Susie Sugar disse...

Mega pretty darling
Thanks for joining us girls at the Totally Tilda challenge this time
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Barb Hardeman disse...

Beautiful pins! So many beauties and so well done! Oh my, I love the dimension you achieved on the Koala, how cute! Gorgeous work...hugs...Barb <><

Sylvia disse...

Your pins are awesome Vivi. I love them. Your card is beautiful. Your colorcombi is gorgeous.
xxxSylvia

Bev B. disse...

OMG I Love your pins. How awesome are all of them. Great job. On to the card, lovely and one of my fav stamps. Love the flower.

Lillian A disse...

Oh my, what a sweet, adorable koala card here, Vivi -- you outdone yourself, girl !! Wow - 3D, too. Beautiful coloring, great design - and of course Tilda had to be wearing purple!! You know if you have no other home for this creation, you can always send it to Michigan . . . hahahahaha !!

Louise disse...

Beautiful card, such a cute image I love the 3D effect you did
Louise

Steph disse...

Wow this is beautiful. I just got this stamp and can't wait to use it. I love how you did the 3d effect. Great card:)

Chris Macedo disse...

ahhhh....ficou muito fofo.....
lindoooooo
bjinhos

Nádia Silva disse...

Amei!!!Ficou linda!!!Bjks

Karen disse...

Awesome card! I like how you did your card 3D very creative. I love you pins they are so beautiful.

Karen

Gir Guerreiro disse...

EStá um sonho este cartão, Vi!!
Bj

Danielle Champagne disse...

Your pins are just beautiful! lovely coloring of koala tilda, lovely 3-d effect, great card. Hugs.

Gail disse...

Absolutely adorable card! I love this and all the embellishments are perfect! You colored this little Tilda and her koala wonderfully. GREAT card, Vivi! Hugs, Gail

Elle disse...

I love the 3-d effect of your card. So sweet!

kbrandy4 disse...

Beautiful creation, lovely 3d effect too!! Thanks for taking part at Totally Tilda this time!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

febe disse...

Sweet image. Lovely colors. Awesome card!

the best stretch mark cream

cabio's craft corner disse...

Oh Vivi, beautiful and sweet coloring on this lovely image. Love this image and I colored it too, but just never get a chance to post it yet, lol
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami disse...

Hi Vivi! Just love your Tilda with Koala card all done up in 3D with nice dimensions! The colors are so pretty and I love the stick pins you made!

Hugs,
Cami

Dragonlady disse...

Beautiful card, and love the pins you made. Thank you for playing along in our Die cuts and Punches challenge at Totally Tilda.

Hugs Ali x

Mada Arte e Cia 2 disse...

ki coisa mais fofa vivi amei os pinos parabens