22 fevereiro 2012

Pure Innocence with Lilly of the Valley

Hello Friends,
I have a new card to show you today with a cute little girl called Pure Innocence from Heather Ellis. Take a look at the card I made:
DSC02195
Isn`t she a cutie??
Here are the materials I used on my card:
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Paper and such: love (ends 26th Feb)
  2. The Pink Elephant : print it (ends 26th Feb)
  3. Stamp and Create: Valentines (ends 4th Mar)
  4. The Crazy Challenge: die cut or punch (ends 26th Feb)
  5. The Cute Pie: flowers (ends 2nd Mar)
  6. Sketch N Stash: sketch (ends 26th Feb)
  7. The Squirrel and the Fox: valentine (ends 22nd Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

6 comentários:

Rosalie disse...

Ficou lindo seu cartão.
Beijos Rosalie

Sarah-Jane disse...

Lovely card, very pretty. I like the image and papers. Thnak you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Unknown disse...

love the card and your colouring techniques are fab.
Love
Shirley

McCrafty's Cards disse...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the cheerful colours,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Kevin xx

Anônimo disse...

This is just adorable! Thank you for joining in at the Cutie Pie Challenge! Good Luck Woo x

Michelle Short disse...

Great card, love the bright colours.

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
Michelle x