21 fevereiro 2012

New Card

Hello Friends,
I bring a new card to show you that I made today! I finally got the time, I’m so happy!!Here goes:
DSC02192
For this card I used Hanglar and Stanglar image and I colored it with copic markers: R08, R05, R02, R00, YG05, YG03, YG00, YG0000, E11, E00, E37, E33, E53, R20.
Here are the others materials I used on my card:
- memento ink – tuxido black
- cardstock: prima flowers
- flowers: wild orchid
- embossing template: cuttlebug
- ribbon: really reasonable ribbon

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Lovely Hanglar only: anything goes (ends 3th Mar)
  2. My Time Made Easy: sketch (ends 22nd Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Vivi

7 comentários:

Marcia Kamano disse...

Lindo cartão Vivi!
Que encanto a Hanglar está de verde!!!
beijos carinhosos

Tracey T disse...

A very lovely card,Vivi! Love her beautiful green dress! Thank you for playing along with us at Lovely hAnglar Only. Hugs, Tracey x

Cat disse...

What a pretty card! Love the soft colors and adorable image!
Thanks for joining us at MYMEPPS!

Unknown disse...

Lovely composition and once again the colourings skills fab.
Love
Shirley

R.V.Cards disse...

Your card is absolutely beautiful nice colours
Thanks a lot for joining us at the lovely hÄnglar only challenge
Hugs Ria

Anke disse...

Thanks a lot for joining us at the lovely hanglar only challenges
Your card is lovely with nice colours.
Hugs Anke

Jane disse...

Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Lovely hAnglar Only challenge! hugs, Jane x