04 março 2012

Congratulations!

Hello Friends,
I have a new card to show you that I made for a special friend, she is pregnant and will have a baby boy!!
I wanna get a gift for the baby and of course I needed a card.. so I made this one with this lovely image drawn by Lori Boyd.
Here is the card:
DSC02216
Isnt this image cute? Lori has the most gorgeous images.. love her digis!!

Here are the materials I used on my card:
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. by Lori Designs: color combo (ends 5 Mar)
  2. Card Patterns: sketch (ends 9 Mar)
  3. 2 Sisters: recipe: 1 Image, 2 Patterned Papers, 3 Embellishments (ends 9 Mar)
  4. Crafty Emma: flower frenzy (ends 9 Mar)
  5. Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays: from stash (ends 9 Mar)
Thank you for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

5 comentários:

Cindy disse...

We must be twins - I made a baby card, too - it's on my blog. Yours is lovely - again!

Unknown disse...

Fabulous card and image , your friend will love it well done
Hugs Elaine

Mada Arte e Cia 2 disse...

ki lindeza vivi,parabens aliais aki tudo ´´e uma lindeza...
brigadim pela visita e pelo carinhu bjs

Chris Macedo disse...

que fofo......adorei esse cartão! Parabéns VIVI!
Bjinhos

Joynana disse...

Hi Vivi, I love the image and your friend is going to love it too. The ribbons, the gorgeous roses and the papers all make for a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters recipe challenge.