19 fevereiro 2012

You are special!

Hello Everyone,
it is time for me to show you another card for the flowers challenge  at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central , so here goes:
DSC02091
Here are the itens I used to make my card:
1. Die cut Machine = Grand Calibur
2. Cardstock = Out of Print and Eskimo Kisses from Basic Grey
3. Scissors = Tim Holtz  Tonic Scissors
4. Spellbinders = anglaise lace circle
5. Flower: spiral blossom nesties
5. StampingScrapping Matching Stamps = beaded circles stamp set
6. Sentiment: StampingScrapping matching stamps = flourish thanks set
7. Acrilic stamp blocks = Just rite
8. Half Adeshive Pearl: kaisercraft

I`m entering in the following challenges:


I hope you like my card and come one over to play with us!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Vivi

10 comentários:

Marcia Kamano disse...

Vivi que cartão lindo!
Gostei especialmente da cores!
beijos carinhosos

Linda disse...

Vivi. que linda combinação de cores...........
Gostei demais. Parabéns. Bjs.

Anônimo disse...

Muito lindo,Parabéns!!

Rosalie disse...

Combinação difícil mas que você fez com maestria.
Beijos Rosalie

Gail disse...

Oh Vivi, what a pretty card! I love the flower you used on it, too. This is sooo pretty!!!!!! Hugs, Gail P.S. Great bow!

ScrappySandie disse...

Lovely! I really like the layout design and the green theme makes me think of Spring! Nice card!

Mara Coeli disse...

Belo!

Sherry disse...

Absolutely luv it!!

Sherry

Trish and Treasure disse...

Hi Yivi,
Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Crafter’s Circle this week. This flower is fabulous and I like how you created such a simple yet striking layout,really pretty card!I hope to see you again next week for our latest challenge and I love this die cut set you used!
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

WencheP disse...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you back next week.

-Wenche