04 fevereiro 2012

Just Because…

Hello Friends,
Today I have a card to show you with one of digi images I got long time ago but dont play with it too much… pitty, coz I love this digi..
well, I hope this change this year as for my new year resolution is to make a card every day so I get the time to play with other images than the ones for my DT duties… I’ll not be too strict to my rule of making a card every day, but every other day will be fine by me!!
and here goes, my card with a Heather Ellis image that is called Pure Innocence… isnt this girl a cutie??
DSC02051
I colored my image with copic markers B23, B21, R29, R27, R24, E11, E00, R20, E37, E33, E53, R24, R22, C2.
Use a standard circle and lacey circle  nesties to place my image and for my sentimento, which is label accents I used frou frou tag nesties.
I have a beautiful heart embossed piece of paper that I received from a friend and the blue heart ribbon is from really reasonable ribbon.
All the rest is from my stash.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sentimental Sundays: dry embossing (ends 4th Feb)
  2. My Time Made Easy: sketch (ends 8th Feb)
  3. Cardmadfairys Digi Days: hearts (ends 16th Feb)
  4. Fairy Tale : love love love (ends 16th Feb)
  5. Frosted Designs: ribbon or twine (ends 9th Feb)
  6. Stamping for the Weekend: embossing (ends 9th Feb)
  7. Polka Doodles: show some love (with hearts) ends 9th Feb)
  8. Craft us Crazy: anything goes (ends 14th Feb)
  9. Digi Doodle: love in the air (ends 8th Feb)
  10. DYSU: anything goes (ends 8th Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

17 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hello
this is a very nice card and a sweet image.

Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
**Karla

WencheP disse...

Ah - this is just adorable. Love the ribbon with the hearts on and the image is so cute. Great colouring too. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Denise disse...

This is sooo pretty and such a sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Karen disse...

very pretty!

Chris Macedo disse...

que gracinha Vivi....bjo

Nelly disse...

lovely card and a adorably cute image!...thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week, Nelly X

lalkygirl disse...

gorgeous card. sweet image and fab colours
thanks for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days and good luck
tracey x

Sheila disse...

AH this is adorable - just perfect for our challenge this week at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days so thanks so much for joining us, Sheila:)X

Jennifer disse...

Thanks for stopping by and playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays.

Debbie Bakk disse...

What a sweet card, love the blue heart ribbon. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week-be sure to Hop on over for the Love is in the Air Blog Hop this weekend

norine disse...

This is just delightful!! I love that digi, and your coloring is lovely!! Thanks for playing along with us at Polka Doodles!!

Joni Parker disse...

Love that heart ribbon..perfect compliment to your digi!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!!

Ashley Horton disse...

Such a cute card and I love the tied bow with the pretty ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!! :)

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 disse...

Love that cute heart ribbon! Just perfect! I hope you join us again at Frosted Designs!

Cat disse...

Such a sweet card and lovely colors! Thanks for joining us at MTMEPPS.

Jenni disse...

Cute image and sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days.
Jenni x

PokSa disse...

Your image is so sweet. Great work. Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra