10 fevereiro 2012

As a Star

Hello Friend,
I have a card to show you for the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog  that has  Twine a theme.
This means you have to use twine on your card and this is the card I made:

DSC02090
For my card I used Tilda as a Star from Magnolia Stamps and colored her using copic markers R08, R05. R02, R00, C2, C1, C00, E11, E00, R20, E33, E37, E53.
Twine I used the red colored one. I also used Martha Stewart border punch. For sentiment I have chosen Spellbinders Matching Stamps  Fancy Accents Set. for the die cut I picked Label 2 nesties. And rhinestones are from Ki Memories – Wild Life.
Cardstock is from Basic Grey and it is Out of Print paper pad!
I hope you liked my card and come on over to play with us!

I’m entering this card in the following challenge:

  1. Create with Connie & Marie: sketch (ends 15th Feb)
  2. Just Inspiration Challenge: color inspiration-see below (ends 15h Feb)
  3. SJ PaperCrafts: happy + extra punch (ends 21st Feb)
  4. Crafts and me: new image (this is first time I use Tilda as a Star (ends 14th Feb)
  5. Papertake weekly: anything goes (ends 13th Feb)

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

8 comentários:

Lou disse...

Setting your lady on a doilie makes her stand out on your gorgeous card.

Thank you for taking part in SJ Crafts Challenge.

CraftyDaffy disse...

Oh my this is a gorgeous card. It should look busy with all the details you have used, but it absolutely works perfectly. That backing paper, the baker's string, the doily, the image. Wow, wow, wow! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Inspirational Challenges. xx Denise

scrapbypolly disse...

Noooossa que cartão lindo de morrer...não vou poder participar por falta de tempo e nao de vontade, mas nao podia deixar de dizer que seu card está de arrasar, Vivi

beijos..sempre passando aqui para xeretar

Janice disse...

Beautiful card, love all the details! Thanks for playing Just Inspirational Challenge and good luck!

S J CRAFTS disse...

This is just beautiful!! Love the twine! Thanks for joining in with the first S J Crafts Challenge! Sarah x

NanaConnie disse...

Fabulous job with the twine, Vivi! Darling little Tilda. Delightful! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Just Inspirational this time around and I hope we'll see your fabulous work again.
NanaConnie DT

Lisa-Jane disse...

She is so cute! Hope you enjoyed our challenge over at SJ Crafts.

dragonllew disse...

Great card love the way you have used the twine thanks for joining us at S J Crafts this month.
Jenny x