26 fevereiro 2012

Toby with Roses

Hello Everyone,
Today I bring one more card for the flower challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central .
This time I used Toby with Roses stamps from Wild Rose Studio. Here is my card:
DSC02193
I decided to color the roses with blue color.. never had done that before and I liked it very much!
I colored the image with copic markers B16, B14, B12, B00 G99, G94, E37, E33, E31, Y02, Y00.
For the flower I could not resist to make another one made with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Spiral Blossom 1. I really love it and it is so easy to make.   Cindy  has a great video tutorial using the spiral blossom 2. check it out here.

Here are the materials I used on my card:
1. Die cut Machine = Grand Calibur
2. Cardstock = Echo Park Paper = Dots & Stripes and Coredinations= Elements
3. Scissors = Tim Holtz  Tonic Scissors
4. Spellbinders = classic oval , beaded oval, spiral blossom 1  and foliage.
5.  Acrilic stamp blocks = Just rite
6. Ink Pad:Memento Tuxido Black
7. Embossing Plate: Cuttlebug
These are the challenges I’m joining:
  1. Addicted to Stamps: birthday card with dots (ends 3rd Mar)
  2. That Craft Place: anything goes (ends (25th March)
  3. 2 Sisters : anything goes (ends 3rd Mar)
  4. Crafty Catz: something with B ((brad, bow, blue) ends 2nd Mar)
  5. Stampin for the Weekend: bingo ((flower, polkadots and die cuts) ends 7th Mar)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

7 comentários:

Unknown disse...

This is so nice Vivi, Love the use of the doily.
Well Done
hugs elaine

Laney disse...

super cute card Vivi! Thanks for joining us at 'That Craft Place' this time, hope to see you next time too, so nice of you to give us your support
hugs
laney

Lisa disse...

Vivi! Toby is just darling! I love love love it!
Big Hugs!

Kezzy disse...

Ahhh how cute, your card is so sweet and I love the image. Loving the papers and the flower embellishment is stunning. Thank you for joining us this week at 2 Sisters challenge blog :-) Kezzy x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED disse...

Hi Yivi
A gorgeous and cute cad,thankyou forjoining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Marlies disse...

A gorgeous card with a super cute little bear! Beautiful flower! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

Sabina disse...

What an lovely card you have made! Thank you for joining us over at SFTW!

/Sabina