22 fevereiro 2012

Friends Forever!

Edited to add: 
 I was winner in this challenge at By Lori Designs

Photobucket

Hello Everyone,
I bring one card that I just finish that I used an image by Lori Designs  which is called Friends Forever.
Every time I see an image of 3 girls together I remember of  my 2 great Friends in US,  Lillian and Gail, and the day we had together!!
So here is my card:
DSC02196
I colored my image using copic markers BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10, BG000, BG0000, R29. R27, R24, R22, C9, C7, C3, E37, E33, E53, E47, E44, E40, E01, E00, C2, C1.
Cardstock is from My Minds Eye. Flowers are from prima and wild orchid.
Brads are from recollection and ribbon from my stash.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. by Lori Designs: color combo (ends  6th Mar)
  2. Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch (ends 26th Feb)
  3. Always Crafting: anything goes (ends 4th Mar)
  4. Creative Inspirations Paint: polka dots (ends 25th Feb)
  5. One Stitch at a Time: use digi image or not (ends 25th Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

14 comentários:

Chris Macedo disse...

ahhhh....que lindo VIVI.....
AMODOREI.....
o cartão.....as cores.....lindo demais!
bjinhos

zehra disse...

Sweet and adorable

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia disse...

Wow..ficou muito cute mesmo.

Estou aqui imaginando quem são as amigas, rsrs, vc é a de baloes na mão..kkk

bjs

Clau♥♥

Cindy disse...

I'm hurt I'm not in there. A really really cute card - great layout and coloring. Hugs.....

Unknown disse...

Hi Vivi, I'm Elaine.Fabulous cards
Hugs Elaine.

Unknown disse...

Hi Yivi
Lovely card, good colour choices.
Love
Shirley

Nikki Byrne disse...

Gorgeous card and image :o) Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and hope to see you again. Good luck. HUgs
Nikki DT

Lillian A disse...

Ah, how sweet you are, my Vivi friend - this is an adorable card and you've colored us up beautifully !! I'm sorry life is so busy that I don't always get a chance to comment on all your cards - I don't know how you come up with all your craft time. You must be super at time management . . . Love ya lots, my teddy bear friend !!

Karen C disse...

This is so pretty! Love all the elements to this card! So glad you played with us this week at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Love crafts forever disse...

Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs Nataliya

Kianel disse...

Very cute card!
Thanks for joining the Creative Inspirations paints challenge this week and good luck!
Love from France, Kianel.

Jenn Borjeson disse...

Oh my gosh - this is just beautiful!!! :)

Sally Dube disse...

Delightful!!

LORi disse...

So very pretty Vivi...I love it!! Thank you for sharing with BLD!! Hugs -LORi