11 fevereiro 2012

Get Well Soon Sweetie!

Hello Friends,
I have a card to show you today that I made for a Dear Friend who had surgery!
This time I decided to do not use any image and I really like the result. Here it is:
DSC01996
So here I used Stamping Scrapping Spellbinders Fleur de Lis square matching stamp. I used the die cuts  classic square and fleur de lis nesties
and used sew easy for sewing my card!
Sentiment is from Stampin’ up. I have heat embossed the sentiment and the frame!  All the others materials used here are from my stash.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (ends 13th Feb)
  2. Ribbon Carousel: anything goes (ends 13th Feb)
  3. Scrapbook Sisters: anything goes (ends  14th Feb)
  4. One Stop Craft Challenge: heart, flowers and ribbon (ends 17th Feb)
  5. Craft yours days away:  get stitchy with it  (ends 17th Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

10 comentários:

Teresa disse...

Beautiful card, hope you have a lovely weekend. Teresa x

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! Ficou maravilhoooooooso!! As cores estão lindas demais!!!
Bjs e um ótimo final de semana!!

Gir Guerreiro disse...

LIndo, Vivi!! Bj

Elisabeth Sarkis disse...

Vivi que beleza que está este cartão, maravilhosooooo,amei,bjs

Anônimo disse...

I love the result Vivi - a very elegant card! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
x

Cindy disse...

I have to tell you this card looks much more beautiful in person than it does in a photograph. Thanks again, Vivi, you sure know how to make gorgeous.

Sandy disse...

This is beautiful - it is so much fun to see something original and so beautiful!
Sandy

Marcia Kamano disse...

Lindo Vivi!
Tudo muito coordenado!
Bom domingo!
beijos carinhosos

gina g disse...

Gorgeous card beautiful ribbon and flowers. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Lesley disse...

Beautiful card! Thank you for taking part in CYDA's Stitching challenge xx