05 fevereiro 2012

Love Challenge at House of Gilli

Hello Friends,
Today is my turn to bring a card for the Love Challenge at House of Gilli.
DSC02056
I used Girly Gilli, heart accessory and love sentiment stamps on my card.
I decided to make a heart background so first half of the paper I used  heart accessory stamp and embossed the hearts and the other half I used heart sizzix embossing template.  I think it looks very nice, dont’ you..
I colored my image with copic markers R46, R29, R27, R24, R22, R20 C9, C7, C5, C3,  E11 & E00
I placed my Girly Gilli in a standard circle and heart circles  nesties  and cut the papers using my Grand Calibur.
I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us!!  One lucky winner will receive a surprise pack from Anary!!
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. CMC Copic Challenge: colors of love (ends 17th Feb)
  2. Crafty Calendar: love or marriage (ends 2nd Mar)
  3. One Stop Craft: for the one you love (ends 9th Feb)
  4. Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: die cut orpunches (ends 9th Feb)
  5. Sweet Stampin: the one I love (ends 9th Feb)
  6. Dream of the Valley: valentine (ends 17th Feb)
  7. Gingerloft: valentine (ends 18th Feb)
  8. Sentimental Sundays : feel the love (ends 11th Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Vivi

16 comentários:

Renkata disse...

Very cute card. Love the heart paper.

Rachel disse...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin and we hope to see you again soon. Wedgie xxx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie disse...

Your card is absolutely stunning and we thank you for wanting to play along with Our Creative Corner. But unfortunately I don't see any gray or kraft on your card so it does not meet our challenge requirements. There is still time to make a card that does include pink, gray, kraft, a heart and bling. We hope you will come back to play along.

mixamatoasties disse...

Lovely card!

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

Susan x

Shari disse...

Beautifully finished card, love the embossing and your sweet image! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Linda Simpson disse...

A really beautiful card which fits in with Gingerloft challenges this time. Thank you for joining us.

Hugs
Linda DT
xxx

Doreen disse...

lovely card - gorgeous image
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
Hugs
Doreen

Nikki Byrne disse...

Beautiful card, love that heart embossing folder :o) Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft challenge this Fortnight. Good luck. HUgs

NIKKI DT

Janette disse...

Oh this is such a sweet and pretty card, thankyou for sharing it with us at Dream Valley.xx

Gail disse...

Very pretty card. I like the embellishments and die you used on it...it all goes so nice together! Hugs, Gail

tt.scraps disse...

Great card! Thanks for joining us on SSDS - hope to see you again soon! Love the coloring!
:)
Tammy, SSDS DT

papertrails leaver disse...

this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our love challenge. :-) Amy

Sandy S disse...

Cute, cute, cute card! thanks for joining us for challenge #88, Feel the Love...

Sandy S
SS DT
scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com

Kathy disse...

Such a sweet Valentine. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

Michele Spera disse...

What a cutie! love the heart die she is standing on ;-) Thank you for joining us at CMC
Hugs
Michele

Ani disse...

Oh, that's so cute! Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck! Ani
P.S. I have a candy on my blog if you're interested
http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com