14 junho 2011

Totally Gorjuss

Hello Friends,

Today I want to show you a card I made for a few challenges but specially for the Color Me Creative Copic's Challenge which is to color a brunette!

Here is my card!


I decided to use a Gorjuss image, I don't color her often as I could not figure how to color her hair, believe you or not... so that is why I chose her, because she was a challenge for me!! I think her hair turned out good, what do you think??

I also trying on my new copic markers colors.. not the colors are brand new one, but they are new to me, ok!?  hehe  this blue one I had never used before and I love the this type of blue... so what do you think? did you like it?

So here are the colors I used: B66, B63, E77, E33, E53, E11, E00, R20, R08, R05, R20, C3 & C1.

Ok, all material used in this card was a gift from friends except thye copic markers!!!! Don't I have the best friends in the world??

No, here are the challenges I'm joining:
That is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Vivi

20 comentários:

Mervi disse...

Hi,
such a gorgeous card,
so lovely;-))m

Ana Yamamoto (Aninha) disse...

Lindo cartão! Super delicado!
Bjo

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, está muito fofinho. Gostei demais.
Bjs. Linda

Marianne's Craftroom disse...

Very pretty card, love these girls. Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss. Hope to see you back on Saturday. (I have a candy on my blog.) Marianne x

Regina disse...

Super cute Vivi!!! Muito lindo mesmo!!!
Bjs
Regina

Elisabeth Sarkis disse...

Ohhh...que delicadeza...amei as cores, ela, tudoooo..muito bom gosto,parabens!!!Bjs

Unknown disse...

Great job with the challenge at CMC! I love your coloring. Great LO too!

Thanks for joining us at CMC!

Jenn

annes paperfun disse...

Wow...your card is beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week - good luck!
Hugs Anne

Dawn disse...

You did a great job with her hair! Well done!Thanks for stopping by & joining us at The crafty Pad for our Just because You can Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kat disse...

Love that Gorjuss Girl and her hair is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Mara D. disse...

Aaaaaaaah tá! Babei!!! lindo menina!!! beijokas!

Maire Gamber disse...

How beautiful! Your colors are fabulous and I love the way you added the embellishments! Thank you for joining us at CMC Challenge!
Hugs,
Marie,
Senior DT CMC

Gir Guerreiro disse...

Lindo, amiga Vivi!! Um dia quero comprar essas Copics e pintar um tiquinho igual a ti.
Bjk

Anônimo disse...

totally cute card! :0)

Anônimo disse...

A beautiful creation i lovely colours! Great image and georgeous details! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Sketchy Colors this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs, Lena K

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ disse...

This is so pretty! I love the trim and that flower! wow that flower! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad.

Alica disse...

Very pretty! Great coloring and color combo too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes - hope you'll play with us again soon!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

Christine disse...

Pretty coloring and sweet image on a lovely card.

Ruby disse...

I think it's a stunning blue and she looks gorjuss! You do have the best friends in the world, the ribbon looks beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Brook disse...

Oh, you've done a wonderful job with her hair and I LOVE the blues you chose. I'll have to try that combo. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.