27 junho 2011

By Lori Designs Challenge

Hello Friends,

Today I have a new card to show you.. I`m quite excited to have made this card and it is my brand new Friend from Lori Boyd Designs..  for the challenge at Lori Boyd Designs it is to use our favorite Puddle Jumper.. well, as it is quite new for me as I only had Lollipop, I got 3 Puddle Jumper Girls as I could not decided wich one I like most.. so today I`m going to show this one: 



isn`t she cute??  omg, I love her... I love her hair style...  so cute!!! heheh
I colored my girl using copic markers. I place my image in a beaded oval nestabilitie. For the sentiment, I used my fave one, frou frou tag from Stamping Scrapping Designs that matches perfectly with frou frou tag custom spellbinders.  I used my Grand Calibur to cur my dies..

Flowers and Pins are from Wild Orchid. Half pearls are from Kaisercraft and lace from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
So now, tell me if you like my card, ok!?

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs & kisses,

Vivi

7 comentários:

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! Esse carimbo é muito fofo e seu cartão ficou mais fofo ainda.
Uma ótima semana!!
Bjs
Regina

Sheri Gilson disse...

Awww...this is ADORABLE!! I love the green and all the lovely embellishments. Thank you so much for playing along with us at By LORi Designs!!

Chrissy disse...

She is just adorable, very cute.Lovely colouring.
Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Eemeli disse...

Fab card! Saw it on Make It Monday. Love your coloring.
Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

Mary J disse...

OH Vivi, how gorgeous is this?! Very! I love the colour combo too!

Thx for playing with us at By LoRi Designs and sharing it at the linky Make It Monday party!

Mary J x

Anônimo disse...

Lovely card,Great colouring. Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday
Hugs Julie P

Anônimo disse...

Such a lovely card, cute image, thanks for joining us at DTC this week,Karen