07 junho 2011

Embossing challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central

Hello Friends,
Are you all keeping well?? I hope so!!

Today is my turn to show you a card for the embossing challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog.

I just got this stamp from Cindy from Stamping Scrapping when I was in Michigan and just couldnt resist to make a card with it!!





The brand is Wild Rose Studio and this stamp is called Milton with Tulips... and guess what?? tulip is my fave flower..   Did you know that? I can`t remember if I have already told you!!


I colored my teddy bear & tulips with copic markers.


Anyway...  I used my fave sizzix embossing template  that has hearts on it on the lavender papers.. it is old one but I just cant get enough of it!!  just love it!!!  Then I place my image that I cut with standart circle nesties on the Stamping Scrapping custom die Anglaise Circle. I used my Grand Calibur to cut both nesties..  Size of this machine is awesome coz you can cut both dies in the same time.


Then I decide to use my Martha Stweart punch on the left borders of the purple and lavender.


Flower that I added is from Stamping Scrapping. Cindy has gorgeous flowers in the shop. Check it out here.


I`m entering in the following challenges:

I hope you liked my card and come on over to play with us!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs & Kisses,


Vivi

19 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Very pretty. I love the copic coloring you did. Looks so real and alive. Love the edge design too.
TFS

Regina disse...

Muiiiiiiiiiito lindo Vivi!!!!! Seu colorido está show!!!
Bjs e uma semana maravilhooooooooosa!!

Regina

Sheri disse...

How stinkin cute...again Vivi!! your coloring of Milton if fantastic!

Mara D. disse...

Oi, Vivi!!
Tá lindoooooo. E muito meigo.Parabéns!
bjs.

ScrappySandie disse...

Very pretty card! Milton is SO cute! And I love tulips too! Love all the shades of lavender and purple!
Hugs!
Sandie

Ana Yamamoto (Aninha) disse...

Que fofura esse cartão! AMei!
Bjo

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, que delicadeza de cartão.
Bjs. Linda

Asas à imaginação disse...

Maravilhoso, Vivi!!!
Amei tudo...as cores que você usou são fabulosas!!!
Abraço
Marlei

Marcia Kamano disse...

Lindo cartão! Encantador o Milton! E as tulipas tbm!
Beijos carinhosos

Yone disse...

Muito fofo, Vivi ! Lilás é tudo de bom !!!

Mariza Sales disse...

Oi Vivi. Está lindo! Quero um dia saber pintar assim. Parabens amiga
Bjos
Mariza

Maire Gamber disse...

Just as cute as can be!
Hugs,
Marie

Mary Marsh disse...

this is so cute-thanks for playing along with the craft your passion

Gail disse...

Vivi, beautiful card! Hugs, Gail

Lillian A disse...

Well, of course this is a GREAT card, Vivi-girl -- it has all your favorites on it -- purple, tulips and teddy bears -- all you're missing is the chocolate now . . . (oops, maybe not - cause you already ate it - hahahaha) !!

Kelly Latevola disse...

Who could resist that little guy?! What a fantastic card :) Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly!

Anônimo disse...

This is so very sweet! That little bear is adorable, and you colored him so beautifully. LOVE the different shades of purple on your card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

Anônimo disse...

So sweet and such pretty colours.Great colouring too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Curly disse...

Oh wow what an out of this world creation I love the image and the design , layout and colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week, I hope you will come and join the fun next week,

Have a lovely day,
Hugs Bridget CYP GDT