16 junho 2011

Anything goes at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

Hello Maggie Lovers,

Today is my turn to show you a card for the anything goes challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.

Check my card out:


For my card I used Tilda with arms full of Tulips from Butterfly Dreams Collection that is on sale at Stamping Scrapping.

I colored my Tilda with Copic Markers. Sentiment is from SSD, my favorite set.. frou frou tags  that matches perfectly with Stamping Scrapping Custom Dies called frou frou tag qnd cut it using my Grand Calibur.  Rhinestones are from kaisercraft!

Paper and ribbon are from  my stash!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

I hope you liked  my card and come on over to play with us!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

21 comentários:

Katia disse...

Que lindooooooo!!
Beijinhos

Rosie disse...

Oh Vivi, you colored her beautifully! I love the purple/yellow combo. Your card is amazing! Hugs, Rosie

Magali disse...

Ai Vivi!
Ficou lindo seu cartão
Bjs

Yone disse...

WOW !!! VIVI
Linda imagem, colorido e papéis utilizados.
Bjs,Yone

Ana Yamamoto (Aninha) disse...

Que fofura!!
Adorei a combinação de cores!
Bjo

StampingScrapping.com disse...

"EXCELLENT"
Love it
love you
Cindy

Mariza Sales disse...

Que beleza Vivi. Muito fofo. Parabens!!!
Amei
Bjos
Mariza

Asas à imaginação disse...

Lindo demais, Vivi!!!
Perfeito em cada detalhe!!!
Bjs
Marlei

Mara D. disse...

ai que tudooooo!!! Lindo!!! bjs

Marcia Kamano disse...

Lindo Vivi!
Adorei as cores! Adoro amarelo!
beijos carinhosos

Deb disse...

Vivi, this card is fabulous! I love the black hair. I have not yet mastered black for hair color.

Hugs,

Deb H.

Paola ♥ disse...

Beautiful!!

Hugs
Paola

Caryl disse...

very you, very sweet purple:)
Hugs Caryl

Cami disse...

Beautiful card, Vivi! This purple/yellow color combo is very pretty and so is your coloring!
Hugs, Cami

Flávia disse...

Seu cartão ficou lindo! Com certeza vai receber muitos elogios. Adorei a combinação das cores. Parabéns! Beijinhos!

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, que gracinha de cartão!!!!!!. Bjs, Linda

Cindy disse...

Purple - - imagine that. Such a pretty card and I love that Tilda image. Well done, sweetie.

Gail disse...

Beautiful card, Vivi! I love the color, of course, but I have got to compliment you on her HAIR!!! You did a magnificent job on highlighting her black hair!!! Hugs, Gail

Frances disse...

Muy linda tu tarjeta, un abrazo, Frances.

Lillian A disse...

Wonderful coloring of her black hair, Vivi - and of course, her tulips had to be in your favorite color of purple . . . !!!! Very pretty card, my friend !!

Fran disse...

Oh how cute your Tilda card turned out. I love the purple a lot. Hugs, Fran