18 junho 2011

Fairy Angelica

Hello Friends,

Happy Saturday to Everyone!!
Oh I cant believe the weekend is finally here and I can relax and play with cards!!
It was a very busy week and I had a little time to play so I made this card:



This image I received from my BBF Gail...Thank you so much Sweet Friend!!
She sent this one to me because we had copic class with Suzanne Dean and in the class we had to do the feathering technique!!   Gail told me that she used purple and green colors and as I had never tried these 2 colors together I decided to give a try.. and guess what??  I LOVE IT!!

so I decided to feather my entire image with purple and green..  so what do you think? Do you like it?
This image is callend Fairy Angelica and I colored her with copic markers: BV04, BV00, G20, YG03, C7, C5, C1, E11, E00.

These gorgeous flowers are from Stamping Scrapping. In each corner of the card I used a little purple shining brad and in the center of the flowers a big shining purple brad!

Plain lavender cardstock was cut with Martha Stewart punch and the green lace was a gift from a friend.
I added diamond stickels on the starts and all around the rectangule... it is very pretty and unfortunately you can`t see much on the photo!

I`m entenring this card in the following challenges:
Thanks all for visiting here today and have a great weekend!

hugs,

Vivi

13 comentários:

lis-m disse...

love your card, especially the flowers..
Thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles this week
Hugs xx

Marcia Kamano disse...

Vivi
Adorei essa combinação! Vou experimentar tbm!
O cartão está lindo!
beijos carinhosos

Lisa Minckler disse...

I loved enlarging the image and looking at it close up. What amazing coloring you've done and those flowers are wonderful!
Thank you so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Open Challenge.
Good luck to you!
Hugs~
Lisa

Mariza Sales disse...

Que flores lindas Vivi. Amei!Foram feitas por vc? Bjos
Mariza

Sonia Cirino disse...

Maravilhoso o cartão, adorei a combinação de cores.
bjs e uma bela semana pra você.

LaJanette disse...

Such an awesome card! Love your feathering; turned out perfect:) Glad you had time to play and Thanks for joinig us at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Janette

Gail disse...

Vivi, this is so pretty! You colored her wonderfully! Hugs, Gail

Teri disse...

Such a sweet card, love the matching flowers!
Thank you for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

DianeMoneyGoolsby disse...

V:What a beautiful project! Your colors are just wonderful--they are my favorites to use [this week--next week who knows!!!!]

Glad you could join us at Simply Create for our "Come Fly With Me" Challenge.

Diane
Simply Create Design Team Member
http://DianeDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Vintage Milly disse...

Oooh, this is so pretty, thanks so much for entering the all of a flutter challenge at Polkadoodles,
hugs,
Em.x

darling Ho disse...

Wow!! So pretty!! I especially love those flowers.
Thanks for sharing it. ~darling Ho~SC-DT

Sande disse...

Very lovely card! Wonderful colors!

Thanks for joining us on "Wings" at Simply Create! Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs, Sande x

Kim. disse...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and beautiful colours and colouring. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
Kim xXx