23 junho 2011

Marci on Red, Blue and White

Hello Friends,


it is time for me to show you a card for the blue, red and white challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.

 
Ok, when I started coloring this image I had in mind to make a 4th of July card but then I realized I have no 4th of july designed papers so I had to change for a everyday card...So here goes:






I think it still looks good. What do you think?


It is my first time using a Skating Marci and I colored her using my copic markers!!
On the white rectangule cardstock I stamps the Fleur de Lis Stamping Scrapping Stamp that mateches perfectly with spellbinders..  but I decided to do not use any spellbinders and it is still great.. so you can play with them all the time even if you dont use or have a spellbinders. All around the rectangule I added diamond stickles... I love stickles..

I used rhinestones from KC on the corners of my cards. All the other materials used on my card are from my stash.

I really hope you liked my card and come on over to play with us!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

10 comentários:

Cindy disse...

In the heat of summer, Marci looks nice and cool - wonderful color combination, and your coloring is fab.

ScrappySandie disse...

Hi Vivi! Marcie is so adorable...you've colored her perfectly! Nice job!

Elaine ♥ disse...

Such a pretty card and fab colourwork... love the colour of your pretty flowers :)

Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this week :)

Elaine ♥

Pop's Cards disse...

Hi sweetie, I am loving this gorgeous work, thank you for popping it in our La La Land craft's Gallery, big hugs pops x

Anne disse...

Cute as a button, fab colouring too:)
Thanks for joining the fun on Karen's Doodles and good luck
Anne x

Pam disse...

Wow! Your coloring is amazing! Beautiful card.

Regina disse...

Vivi!! Ficou muito "cute"!!!! seu colorido está fantástico!!
Bjs
Regina

Fran disse...

Vivi your Marci is adorable. You did an awesome job coloring her too. Great layout on the card also. Keep them coming! Hugs, Fran

debby4000 disse...

Wonderful card, gorgeous image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at the Everbody Art Challenge this week.
luv
Debby

Louise disse...

Hi there!
I think this is absolutely gorgoues! Love the colourcombo and all of the amazing papers and decorations :) Beautiful work!

Thank you for joining us at DOC :)
Hugs