04 junho 2011

Surprise in the Mail

Hello Friends,

I hope everyone is keeping well!!

I`m not feeling good today, my migrain is killing me.. I hate to have migrain..  I need to work on cards for next challenges but I just feel like to lay down my head on the pillow... I already took 2 pills of painkiller.. so let`s see if I get better...

Anyway, I came over here coz I had to show you a nice surprise I received in the mail today!!

It was totally unexpected!!!  The maingate guy from my condo called me and said there was a box waiting for me to pick up.. that was weird coz the last box I was waiting for (my craft goodies that I sent to myself from Miami) had already arrived...  So my Hubby kindly went downstairs to pick it up for me...

And for my surprise, my friend Valeria, sent me a WONDERFUL wooden box made with purple butterflies and few Tildas on it.. and the ribbon and bow is also purple!!!  OMG... I absolutely love it... and she also sent me sweets from the city where she lives...

I took pics to show you, take a look:



Oh, that is very sweet of her.. dont you think too??  oh if you have any doubts about the sweets, I can tell you for sure, YES,  sweets are delicious!!!  I have already eaten one of it!!!  VERY YUMMYYY!!

I have sent an email thanking her personally but thank you so much Valeria, for brighten my day like that!!  That is very generous and kind of you!!!

and Thank you all for stopping by over here today!!

I wish you all a great weekend!!!

Hugs & Kisses

Vivi

2 comentários:

Karla Ribeiro disse...

Oi Vivi, quanto tempo não passo por aqui, saudades!!!
Tudo muito lindo como sempre!!
Beijos.

Yone disse...

Que delicia de doces ! Dá água na boca só de olhar ! Rs...