09 junho 2011

Marci with Rose

Hello Friends,

it is time for me to show you a card for the anything goes challenge  at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog.

Today I played with Marci with a Rose from La La Land Crafts that is sold at Stamping Scrapping. So here it is:


Isnt she cute???  I colored her using my copic markers #s: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG00, BG000, R20, E11, E00, C9, C7, C5, C3, R27, R22, R20, T2, T00.
I love this sketch coz I could use my Martha Stewart punch . Flowers are from Prima and crystal brads from Stamping Scrapping.

So I hope you like it and got inspired to play with us.

Now, do not forget, in order to be elegible for the prize you need to mention on your post which product you used on your card that is sold in Stamping Scrapping.



I`m entering this card in the following challenge:



Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi


Nenhum comentário: