29 junho 2011

Decorative Pins

Hi Friends,

I'm participant in a decorative hat pin swap at SSSD Yahoo Group and as I had never made one I decided to give a try after seeing few tutorials..

and guess what??  I love it... it is so addicted!!!  once you start making them you do'nt want to stop.. heheh  and it is easy to make too...

so take a look at the ones I made it:



Pins I bought at Stamping Scrapping and Wild Orchid and the beads are local.
Pin cushion was a gift from my Friend Froggy, she is very talented!!!

So what do you think, May I carry on making these decorative pins??

Thanks for stopping by today and Have a great day!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

5 comentários:

Rosana Garcia Hess disse...

lovely!!!
kisses
Rosana

ThePurplePlace disse...

Woohoo! You were the WINNER at By Lori Designs and that made me very happy!!

Enjoy your wonderful new digis...I totally LOVE them!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Asas à imaginação disse...

Vivi...não só pode como deve continuar fazendo seus 'pins'...ficaram lindo demais.
Vou tentar fazer alguns...se ficarem bons mostro para você, está bem!
Bjssss e obrigada!!!
Marlei

Claudia disse...

O Wow, these are so pretty, yeah u may continue making these lovely pins.... :)
Claudia W.

Svetlana disse...

Oh! They are so adorable!!!! Svetlana xx