09 junho 2011

Romantic Gilli on the button Challenge at House of Gilli

Hello Friends,

Today is my turn to show you a card for the buttons challenge at House of Gilli. Take a look at my card:


This is Romantic Gilli from Gilli Stamps, oh this one is one of my favorites!! I colored her using my copic markers.   I placed my Gilli on the Fleur De Lis nestie that I cut with my  Grand Calibur. I also used Martha Stewart punch.

Papers are from Basic Grey - hello luscious. These gorgeous flowers are from Stamping ScrappingButtons are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
I hope you liked my card and come on over to play with us!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

8 comentários:

Magali disse...

Oi Vivi!
Ficou lindo seu cartão!
Estou esperando sua visitinha lá no meu Blog novo.
http://scraporigamiecia.blogspot.com/
Bjs mil pra você

Asas à imaginação disse...

Muito, muito lindo mesmoooo!!!!!!!
Adorei, Vivi!...a imagem, as cores, os detalhes, tudo perfeito!
Bjs
Marlei

Rosalie disse...

Gostei muito. A combinaçao de cores (varios tons de verde que acho dificil de combinar) ficou muito legal.
Beijos

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, que elegância. Adorei. Bjs. Linda

Krystn disse...

Love the colors!

Happileigh Scrappin' disse...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

Crafteezee disse...

Fabulous colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

Vicky disse...

Gorgeous card love the image & the flowers are lush.
Thank you for playing with us Rockin' Rubbah's over at Crafts & Me, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx