22 junho 2011

Ribbon and Bow at House of Gilli

Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone is keeping well!!
I made a card for the ribbon and bow challenge  at House of Gilli Challenge Blog




For this card I used Girly Gilli that is sold at Stamping Scrapping and colored her with copic markers. I used the following colors:  V25, V20, E01, E00, R20, C9, C7, C5, C3.


I used Stamping Scrapping Spellbinders custom die called Anglaise Lacey Circles. For the sentiment, I used frou frou tag stamp set from Stamping Scrapping and cut it with frou frou tag die cut also custom die from Stamping Scrapping.  I used my Grand Calibur machine to cut with die cuts.


Flowers in this card are from Stamping Scrapping.. they are absolutely beautiful and are a must have!  Flower rhinestone is from KC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Well, that is all from my card today.. I really hope you come one and play with us!!


Thanks for visiting my blog!


Hugs & Kisses,


Vivi

16 comentários:

Barbara Bryant disse...

She is so gorgious and I have got to get one of the gilli girl.

Cindy disse...

Your cards are always exceptional and that's one of my favorite Gillis. Still not washing the cheek. Hug Mr. Excellent for me.

ScrappySandie disse...

Very pretty! Love all those shades of purple. And you've colored Gilli so nicely...great skin tones.

jimlynn disse...

Oh so pretty! Love that purple and everything else. Gorgeous.
Lynn

Sheri disse...

Such gorgeous coloring Vivi!!!

Ann disse...

Hi Vivi! Gilli looks so fresh and pretty! You have lots of beautiful creations on your blog. :)

Gail disse...

Hey Vivi! Beautiful card...and purple. :) Your coloring is GREAT and you capture highlights in her hair wonderfully. Pretty card! P.S. and I love your use of the dies. Hugs, Gail

Regena disse...

Love all that purple..Beautiful!!

Anne disse...

Cute as a button
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles and
Totally Papercrafts challenges.
Anne x

Elisabeth Sarkis disse...

QUE LINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......amei todos os detalhes e esta cor é maravilhosa!Parabens e bjs

Gir Guerreiro disse...

Que encanto, Vi!! Bjão Ah..quero tb essas bonequinhas...rs

Marcia Kamano disse...

Linda essa Gili! enriqueceu o seu cartão!
Tbm adoro esta cor!
beijos carinhosos

Gaynor Greaves disse...

Very nice, I like all the flowers and the image is sweet, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA and good luck, Gaynor DT xx

Amanda disse...

Lovely card - Thanks for joining our challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

Amanda

Fran disse...

Absolutely beautiful Vivi. Hugs, Fran

dawnmercedes disse...

Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at the Corrosive Challenges by Janet! Hope to see you next week as well!