28 junho 2011

Pure Innocence Girl

Hello Everyone,

How is everyone?? 
Over here in Sao Paulo, Brazil, it too cold....  bbbbbbrrrrr...  we are in winter time, it is not alway cold but this time it is....  ooh... I dont want to get up early to go to work.. eheheheh

Anyway, I want to show you a card today that I made specially for the My Favorite Things Challenge.. it is a skettch one!  Here is my card:



Isnt this card pretty???  oh I love this image, it is called pure innocencd. it is a brand new digi stamp to me and I had lots of fun coloring her... I colored her with copic markers. I the white circle where she is placed was cut with standard circle nestabilities and behind of it is a heart circle nestabilities
Pastel pink paper was embossed with cuttelbug embossing template. and I used my Grand Calibur on the die cute and embossing template.

My butterfly was done with Martha Stewart punch!

So, I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

I hope you liked my card and leave a comment so I know you have stopped by!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

11 comentários:

Ana Yamamoto (Aninha) disse...

ADorei o cartão!
Ficou um luxo!!!
Amei a moldurinha vermelha!
Bjo

jimlynn disse...

Oh yes!!! This is VERY PRETTY. Love the little butterfly and that patterned paper too. LOVELY card.
Lynn

Gir Guerreiro disse...

Adorei!! Lindo! Bjim

Marcia Kamano disse...

Muito charmoso o cartão!
E essa imagem é encantadora!
beijos carinhosos

Елена disse...

Она легкая как ветер или, как полет бабочки! Красиво!

Wlla disse...

Que gracinha !!! Adoro o seu trabalho , tem um "Q" de simplicidade . É encantador!

Paddington fan disse...

Such a pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time, good luck, love Jacky x

MagsB disse...

So pretty! I like the red ribbon across the middle, it looks very good with all the green! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

luv, Mags x

gina g disse...

This is so pretty, lovely image and papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. luv gina xx

Anônimo disse...

Hi Vivi
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Lexi's Creations !
Have a wonderful day and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕

Anônimo disse...

Love the adorable image and the sweet nicety. Your colouring and dising Vivi is absolutely breathtaking!!! Well done you!