09 julho 2009

Vase of flowers

Hi Ladies,
As I said before, I'm making few quilling things to be sold at the open market this weekend!
I first want to show Vase of flowers that I made with message holder.
This vase is different from the one I showed before. This is not made with paper so it was so much easy.. I only had to make the flowers.. I decide decorate the vase border with ribbon and I think it is so much gorgeous this way than without it.
I made only these 3 ones as I don't know if people will like and buy them... And I added fresh cotton scent on the flowers, hhummm... . it smells so nice.. it is a pitty that you can't smell it! :)
Scent I got at http://www.stampingscrapping.com in case you are interested in get some for yours creations too.
So here they are:
So, what you think? Aren`t these little vase of flowers cute?
Many thanks for leaving your comment, I appreciate a lot!!
Hugs
Vivi

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

They are adorable my friend
GREAT JOB!
Cindy

Julia disse...

They are gorgeous Vivi - you should make more as I'm sure they will sell. Hope you are well.

Love Julia :0)