27 julho 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge # 25

Good Evening Ladies,
I was looking for a sketch to make a card this evening and stopped by at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog and saw a sketch that I liked very much!
It is easy to make and the samples made with it are so pretty that I decided to make a card with it too.
So here is the sketch:
I decided to make many cards this week because I'm going to offer my cards to be sold in a flower shop at Hospital near my home, so I thought this would be perfect!!
I used a stamp from whipper snapper designs that is the same one that I made a card last night, but with a dog instead.
I colored the stamp with copics, decorate de card with gold square brads and ribbon. Sentiment is from Stamp Up!!
Here it is:
Here is the inside of the card:
Thank you so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate your visit!!
Hugs
Vivi

6 comentários:

Barb Hardeman disse...

Ha! I LOVE this adorable card! You little dog is sooo cute and you colored him so well. The inside is fabulous...lots of room to write a personal note...what a great sketch too. I'll have to remember this one...hugs...Barb

Annie disse...

oh isn't that dog image just the cutest - fabulous card - I love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

LORi disse...

This is one cute card!! Happy you joined us at TPE!!

Sheri Gilson disse...

Adorable card!! The little doggie is too cute. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Carol disse...

Cute image....so adorable, poor doggy! Love the colours too, thanks for playing along with our sketch at TPE :)

Hugs
Carol x

Unknown disse...

aw! precious pooch. :) love it! thanks for creating with us at tpe!