11 julho 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge - week #13

Hello Ladies,
Today I decided to make 3 diferents cards to join 3 challenges.
First one I want to show you is for Just Magnolia Challenge - week #13, a sketch created by Mina.
Here is the sketch:
I liked this sketch very much! And the samples are so pretties, you should take a peek at Just Magnolia Blog.
There are a lot of things to play with, flowers, ribbon, image, sentiment, background papers... oh, what a fun!!!
So the first thing I did for this challenge was to color the image of Tilda with Flower Garland on Hair with my ciao copic markers and cut the image in an oval shape with my nestabilities.
Flowers are from Petaloo and I used brads to hold the flowers.
So here is my card:
Well, I always see that my Friends at Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group normally decorate the inside of the card and I have never tried that, so today I decided to give a try.
I didn`t want to mess my work up so I decided to do something simple and here it is...
Thank you for stopping by and many many thanks for leaving a comment... I really appreciate!
Hugs
Vivi

6 comentários:

Sharon Caudle disse...

Beautiful card, Vivi! Love that Tilda and the colors you used. Inside looks great too!
hugs
Sharon

Jacque disse...

Vivi, she is just precious...love that image!! Your colors are so pretty...and the inside is really lovely...Hugs...Jacque

Nancy disse...

Vivi. Cute card and I love your bow so pretty!
Hugs,
Nancy

Rach disse...

such a sweet card so beautifully put together following mina's sketch. hugs rachxx

Kerry D-C disse...

oh my! this is too cute! one of my favorite Tilda's!

cats whiskers disse...

Thanks for joining JM with such a lovely card, the colours and colouring are perfect
Hugs Jacqui x