18 julho 2009

A card with Edwin

Hi Ladies,
I made this card to join the Magnolia-licious Highlite challenge but as I was checking out others challenge blogs I saw that I could join them too, so here is the challenges and their rules:
  1. Magnolia-licious Highlites: make a card with Edwin image;
  2. Just Magnolia: made a card using buttons;
  3. Our Creative Corner: make a card using 3 different embellies.
This is my first tentative trying to create a scenery on the card... I know it is missing a lot of details but I still have to figure out how to do them, like to put a sidewalk, trees on the background etc... I'm sure I'll figure out sometime.. I just need to keep trying, isn't it!?!?!?
Anyway, I colored Edwin and fence wiht ciao copic markers, I bought both images at Magnolia Shop, and decorated this card with buttons, ribbon and brads.
Ladybug on the fence is a button that I received in a embellies swap few months ago.. really cute!
So, here it is:
And here is the inside of my card.
So, what do you think about my card?
Thank you so so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I really appreciate !!!!
Hugs
Vivi

15 comentários:

Kerry D-C disse...

Awesome Edwin card, Vivi!! Great scene!

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi...I think you did great with your 1st attempt at a scenery card. Edwin is very cute with is bunch of roses! Great job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Sheri disse...

Adorable...I think you did a wonderful job on the scene and your Edwin too....Don't you just love it when every works! Great card!

Sharon Caudle disse...

What a cute scenic card, Vivi!!! Love Edwin hiding those roses! Too precious!
hugs!
Sharon

Tracey disse...

An adorable card Vivi! Isn't it funny that I used that very same Edwin! :)

Cami disse...

Great card, Vivi! I love this Edwin and how you colored him! Cami

cabio's craft corner disse...

Vivi, it's such a darling card with a very cute scene!
Hugs,
Cabio

Katie disse...

Super scene Vivi!
I love the fence and just have to have it

Christina C. disse...

Cute scenery card!!! Gotta love that Edwin! Hugs, Christina

jude disse...

hiya viv ,
your card is cute ,thanks for entering my candy please email me at
andrewjude45@hotmail.com.
your christmas wish has just come true i will send you loads ribbon with m?christmas on.
look forward to hearing from you.
hugs jude

Norma disse...

Vivi, love your scene card. Cute Edwin--I think I must get this image. Wonderful colouring job. I like the layout.

Hugs.
Norma

charlene disse...

Vivi your little card is just to cute and great job getting it to all those challenges !
Hugs

Jodi disse...

This is a very cute card!! Love how you used him here too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Julia disse...

Hi Vivi,

I love your 'Edwin' card - the colours are really great:0)

Mina disse...

great boys card Vivi, I love your Edwin hes great...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx