28 julho 2009

Trying a new Technique: Sponging

Hello Again Ladies,
Here goes one more card that I made tonight!!!!
I decided to join the 365 Card Challenge Blog (day 149) today as there is a new technique for me: Sponging.
so I thought: Why not to give a try???
Well, I did and I`m happy how it turned out as you can see below.
Unfortunately, I don`t know the name of this image as I received from a friend and there was no name on the back of it.. So if you know, please, tell me.. I would love to add this info here.
I colored the image with copics, decorate my card with blue gemstones and ribbon. Sentiment is from Stampin up!! I really really love this sentiment, it says: Always on my mind - forever in my heart - isn`t that beautiful??
So here is my card:

Thank for you visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! It makes me so happy!
Hugs
Vivi

8 comentários:

Unknown disse...

The colors are so cute! Love how the image matches the paper.

Juls disse...

really sweet! Love it!

Patti J. disse...

Awww....too cute! Great job!

~amy~ disse...

super sweet card!!! Thanks for playing over at 365 Cards!

Barb disse...

Oh, such a sweet card!

Tasia D disse...

Awwwe, sweet!

Carolyn V disse...

Aww, so sweet. Cute little angels.

Pam disse...

Love what you did with this technique! So glad you joined us Vivi :)