25 julho 2009

A card with a Hanglar & Stanglar image

Good Evening Ladies,
It is being a while since my last post, but I was working on quilling cards so no much time left for stamping ones. But I have a pretty good news: I'm on vacation for 2 weeks so I'll have plenty time to work on my cards!! wooohhooo!!
Well, my goal is to make, at least, one per day!! Let's see!!
And to start I made one card with a Hanglar & Stanglar image that I received from Regina Ribeiro for a couple a month ago.. Thank you so much Regina.
I've been meaning to color this stamp for so long that I could believe I took that long to use it... And for that stamp I decide to use with a sketch that is from Sketch and Stash challenge #15 and It is a really fun one to make. Check it out:

Well, I had a piece of this christmas paper so I though it would be perfect to make a Christmas card with that image. This week on Daring Cardmakers blog, the challenge is: on the edge, that means "...use of all sorts of border treatments; scallops, trims, pleats, or anything else which makes the edges of your papers and cards look special..."
Oh, that is was great because I wanted to use something nice on the border, so it is perfect.
Image is colored with my copic markers and put some glitter on, so could have some sparkle.
I also decorated with snowman brads.. It is very cute!!
So here is my card for today:
And here is the inside of it:

Thank you so so much for stopping by!
It would be awesome if you could leave a comment about my card so I would know what you think about it!
Hugs,
Vivi

13 comentários:

Barbara Greenberg disse...

Hi Vivi,
I love the card and also the inside is so nice too, just a nice framed like area for a personal note or even a picture.
Great work.
Barbara

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!
Fiquei feliz por ver que vc está usando as imagens!!!!:))) Eu amo os carimbos da Hanglar!!!
Parabéns pelo trabalho. Gostei muito do sketch, do papel, de tudo!!!
Bjs e espero ver bastante cartões nessas duas semanas!!!!!!!!
Bjs e um ótimo domingo prá você!!

Anônimo disse...

Adorei,tudo muito lindo!
Sempre venho aqui para ver as novidades.
Bjs e parabéns!

Yone disse...

Lindo cartão, Vivi !

Adorei sua interpretação do sketch para criação do seu trabalho.

Beijos, Yone

Lythan disse...

What a lovely CHristmas card. Those snowmen are so cute:)

LOUISE disse...

Lovely Christmas card Vivi, love the image. Louise x

SueH disse...

What a fab card Vivi.
Your image is so sweet and just perfect for a Christmas card.

Thanks for ‘daring’ to join in with us this week.

Sue
x

Sherry disse...

Awesome card!!

Denise Clark disse...

How cute is this! Love the little snowmen too! Great take on the challenges! Love this layout!

Kathy disse...

Lovely to have you playing with us at The Daring Cardmakers

Your card is really sweet and the scallops make a fab frame for the image.

Anônimo disse...

Really cute. Its a fab card. :)

Vanessa.

Jill disse...

beautiful card Vivi, love the hanglar image thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Becky disse...

Aww, so sweet Vivi! I love the cute image and it's great to see so many Christmas cards being made, won't be long now!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx