28 julho 2009

My First Card with Bella

Good Evening Ladies,
I made this card today to join 2 challenges:
I had never made a card with stitch before and I thought it was done with a sewing machine only, but for my surprise, it can be made by hand too. I found out that in the tutorial that is in the blog.
And for a sketch, I chose A Spoon Full of Sugar one:
So first, I`m going to show you the sketch:
As I mentioned on my post earlier, I`ve swaped images with friends at SSSD Yahoo Group and I received images for Stamping Bella...
I had never seen this stamp before and it is very cute, so I decided to use CakeBella image for this card.
I colored it with copics, decorate the card with ribbon and golden flowers... Sentiment "Just for You" is a clear stamp from Heidi Grace that I receive from a Winnie of SSSD Yahoo Group for the Christmas in July Swap today.
About the stitching, that wasn't difficult at all, the only problem is to make the holes in a straight line... I could have used a ruller to help me to keep the line straight but I did not do that... but as first time doing that, it is not too bad, is it??
Oh, I almost forgot to mention, I sponged ink all around Bella`s image... it is a pitty that we can see that in the photo, but it is quite nice.
Here goes my card:
And here is the inside of it:
So Ladies, please, tell me if I was sucessfull in this challenge!!
Many many thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment.. I appreciate so much!!
Hugs,
Vivi

6 comentários:

Tami Putvin disse...

Vivi it turned out wonderful.. Thanks for sharing.

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

Ilonka disse...

Hi Vivi, Yuor card is so beautiful. And I love the image too. You did use such a lovly colours.


Hugs Ilonka

Swaantje disse...

Hi Vivi,
your card is great!
The Bella is cute..

Hugs
Swaani

Kendra disse...

You did a fantastic job Vivi! Your stitching looks wonderful and I love those colours. Thanks for playing along with the TCCWIW4 challenge :)

debby4000 disse...

Fabulous card, love the image.
luv
Debby

Alison disse...

Bella looks great and your stitching worked really well. Inside looks good too!