18 julho 2009

Christmas in July Challenge at Three Clovers #22

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all are having a lovely Saturday!!
I sure am.. I got up of bed a little bit later than usual and I have already watched a fun movie on TV.. I just really love watching movies when I wake up lol lol anyway..now, I'm ready to play with my cards!! yyiiiippeeeee!!!!!
Thursday night I made a card to join the 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #22 but by the time I finished it I was to tired to post it in here, so I'm posting it now.
This week's challenge is to make a Christmas card in july!
I colored Tilda with ciao copic markers, decorated de card it with ribbon, brads and little pearls.
I used my nestie to cut the image and I didn't pick any sketch in particular for this card.
So here it is:
This is the inside of the card:
So, let me know what you think about my card, I really love to read your comment!
And many thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Vivi

12 comentários:

Jacque disse...

aw, Vivi, that is just the cutest!!! Love that image and your papers are so cheerful and happy...nice inside too...Hugs..Jacque

Sharon Caudle disse...

She's sooo precious, Vivi! I love her! Beautiful card!
hugs!

Sheri disse...

Super cute Vivi...I love the brads on the inside too!

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Such a cute, cute card! Darling!
Huggies ~

Barb Hardeman disse...

Awwwww! Isn't she so festive with her holiday banner and the red and green. Nice paper you used, she is just adorable....

cabio's craft corner disse...

Cute Christmas theme with lovely Tilda. The colorful DP made this Christmas card so cheerful. Shouldn't Christmas be colorful?!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami disse...

Very cute card, Vivi! You're starting to put me in the Christmas spirit and letting me know that it really is time to get started making Christmas cards! Love the papers you used and you colored her very well, especially the greeting! Mine would be out of the line and messed up! LOL! Hugs, Cami

Myrna disse...

How cute is she!!!! I just ordered my first Christmas Magnolia's last night and wouldn't you know I didn't order that one. You did an awesome job on her. I love it!

Regina disse...

Lindo Vivi!!!!!!!! Amei a Magnolia Natal!!!
Gostei muitíssimo de todo visual do seu trabalho. Parabéns.
Bjs
Regina

Laurel disse...

Vivi
She is just darling!! I just love your Christmas in July - Wonderful card. Hugs

Anônimo disse...

Muito lindo o seu cartão. Achei as cores super alegres, o colorido perfeito, enfim.... lindo demais.
Beijos, Leticia

Elena disse...

Wonderful Christmas card! I love the Tilda stamp you used!
Thank you for joining us at 3CTC!