27 julho 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #24

Good Evening Ladies,
I`ve been meaning to make a card to join The Pink Elephant challenge #24 since the beggining of this week, but so many things happened that I just forgot about it.
but today, checking the blog list I remembered about it.
The challenge is to make a card with the theme ANIMALS. Well, I have to participate of it because I have a Whipper Snapper stamp that is so cute and perfect!!
Well, stamp is called Get Well Kitty and I colored it with my copics. Sentiment is from Stamping up, Sincere Salitations, and cut the sentiment and image with nesties.
I also added green gemstones and silver silk ribbon to decorate it.
So, here goes:

Isn`t this image cute??
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I really appreciate!
Hugs
Vivi

3 comentários:

cabio's craft corner disse...

LOL Vivi, this is such a cute card. Love the image and the text fits the theme perfectly. Good luck for the challenge!
Hugs,
Cabio

scrapbookqueensassymouth disse...

love the card.
it is so cute!!

Victoria disse...

Love this card, so clean and the image is adorable

Victoria
x