25 julho 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge #15

Good Sunday Ladies,
I hope you are having a great day!!!
A while ago I received many many Sugar Nellie stamped images from a swap that I joined at SSSD Yahoo Group but I didn`t have played with them yet nor have ever played with a Sugar Nellie`s stamp althought I though it is so pretty..
Anyway, I`m so happy to have these images and when I used them all, I`ll definetly buy few stamps for myself.
So, this post is to join the Sugar Bowl Challenge Blog that is a sketch by Gayle and we must have ribbon and/or bows on the card.
So, here is the sketch:
The image I`ve chosen is called Hug in a Mug. You can buy it at http://www.funkykits.co.uk.
I colored it with copic markers, decorate with blings, petaloo flowers, blue flower shaped brad, red ribbon and made a bow... I really like ribbons and bows on the card, I think it is so charming... Don`t you?
So here is my card:
So, what do you think about it?
Many thanks for taking time to stop by and check my card out! I really appreciate!
Hugs
Vivi

4 comentários:

Barbara Greenberg disse...

Really cute.
Freeda is going to love your PIF, I should have claimed that one myself.

Regina disse...

Lindooooooooooooo Vivi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bjs
Regina

Lilian disse...

Hi Vivi! Great card and lovely coloring of the sweet image! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

cabio's craft corner disse...

Cute image. Love the blue you used for a winter card. I feel so cozy just looking at your card. Very nice!
Hugs,
Cabio