28 julho 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge #31

Good Evening again Ladies,
I made one more card tonight, now using 2 Sketches 4 You sketch as follow:
This is a nice sketch but I little bit challenge for me... I wasn't so sure how I want to embelish my card with and what stamp I wanted to use on it after seeing all the beautiful samples were made.
So, after thinking for a little while and trying to choose the right stamp for this card, I made my mind.
I decided to use a image from Hanglar & Stanglar that I received from Regina. I colored my image with copics, embellish my card with pink gemstones, ribbon and use my oval nestie to cut the image.
I must say that I'm really pleased with the result as you can see below:
I keep making the inside of the card very simple, I like that way, as I prefer to emphasize the outside of the card, so here is the inside:
So, what do you think?
Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!
Hugs
Vivi

6 comentários:

Barb Hardeman disse...

Vivi, my friend! You did an awesome job with this hAnglar image. She is beautifully colored and the sketch is delightful. I love your rhinestones and ribbon...a perfect match!
Hugs,
Barb

Anônimo disse...

Cute Card!

Ilonka disse...

Whow what a lovely card . So pretty. And I love the colours so much.

Hugs Ilonka

anja curvers disse...

Beautiful card love what you did and thank's for playing with 2sketches4you.

cnelson disse...

so cute!!

Laura Davis disse...

Darling inside and out! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura