10 julho 2009

July Magnolia-licious DT sketch

Hello Ladies,
Today, I took some time to make a card to participate at July Magnolia-licious Higlites DT sketch created by the talented Jacque.
Here is the sketch and you can see all the others samples made with this sketch at http://magnolia-licioushighlites.blogspot.com
It was a quite fun card to make with this sketch. I had this Edwin image from Chasing Butterfly Collection of Magnolia Stamps that I received from a Friend of Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group that I thougt it would be fun to make this card with it.... and I was not wrong!! This image is so cute!!!
I colored this image with ciao copic markers, cut the image and light green background paper with my brand new nesties, decorated with handmade paper flowers by Petaloo and added some blings to have something shining there....
So here is my card:
It would be great if you can leave a comment. I love to read comments about my cards.. this way I can keep improving it!!
Many thanks for stopping by!!!
Hugs
Vivi

7 comentários:

Barb Hardeman disse...

Oh, Vivi, how absolutely precious this Edwin is. Love, love, love the green and white together. Your coloring is beautiful, I love the shoes. I have a thing about these darling children's shoes! Great job on the sketch....

Jacque disse...

Such a cute card, Vivi...lovely colors and great job with Copics...Have a great weekend...Hugs..Jacque

Sharon Caudle disse...

So cute, Vivi! I really like your colors and Edwin is just too adorable! Great card girlfriend!
hugs
Sharon

cabio's craft corner disse...

Vivi, I love the green colors you added for this card. Edwin seems so relax and playful!
Hugs,
Cabio

Norma disse...

Vivi, what a lovely card. I too like the green, white and orange colour combo. Edwin is so cute. Great job.

Hugs.
Norma

Nancy disse...

Cute card Vivi. I like the colors and Edwin is just to cute! Super job with your coloring.
Hugs,
Nancy

Christina C. disse...

Wonderful card, Vivi!! Love the green/white combination. Great take on Jacque's sketch. Hugs, Christina