01 março 2011

Love in the Air

Hey Friends,

It is turn for  Love challenge at House Mouse & Friends Challenge Blog and today is my turn to show a card!

So, here it is:
moto_0439

I got this stamp from Stamping Scrapping, stop by to check all the house mouse stamps in stock!I colored my image with copic markers, sorry I don’t have the colors I used.


On the right border of the card I used Martha Stewart doily heart border punch,
I embossed the big white piece of  paper with Sizzix heart embossing folder, added red
rhinestones and background paper is from Basic Grey!


I added red stickles all around the image.. pitty that you can’t see, it is very pretty!
As always, I added Flower Soft for the grass.. I love Flower Soft!


I'm entering this card in the following challenge:

Thanks for stopping by today!


Hugs,

Vivi

12 comentários:

Suzanne C disse...

This is really beautiful Vivi!!

Desirée-ScrapDees disse...

what a cute mouses, i love it!

Unknown disse...

This is so cute!

Tia Mi disse...

Lindooo Vivi... soooo romantic!! :D
Beijinhos,
Mi

Kelly disse...

This is so bright and lovely, really steps into spring! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week

Jennie disse...

Awww Such a cute House Mouse image!! <3
Your colour scheme is perfect and I love your little heart border
Thanks so much for joining us at IDIC this week xx

JustYolie disse...

Oh this card is just too cute!! TFS!

Gurkiss disse...

Nice card :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hugs Gurkiss

Rosalie disse...

Muito fofo !!!!
Beijos

jimlynn disse...

I just don't know how I missed seeing this - but it's absolutely adorable!!! Love the image, colors, and everything else about it. So very cute.
Lynn

darling Ho disse...

ViVi, this is so cute. I love your coloursand image.
Thanks for sharing it at CCH, hope to see you again. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

Mina disse...

ooooohhhhh what a cute stamp...fabulous card...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx