19 março 2011

Dies Challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

Hello Friends,
Today I bring a card for the dies challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.
Before talking about my card I want to show it to you:
moto_0476
For my image I’ve chosen Happy Tilda from Magnolia Stamps. I colored it with copic markers.
To place my Happy Tilda I cut on my Grand Calibur  a piece of green cardstock with beaded ovals nestabilities and then a piece of white cardstock with classic oval nestabilities and stamped beaded oval stamp from Stamping Scrapping that matches perfectly with nestabilities.  
Background papers are my fave ones, Basic Grey! I added rhinestones on the top and bottom of the card…
Have you seen the Cindy’s line of flowers? They are absolutely gorgeous!
That is all from me today!  I hope you get the chance to play with us!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Vivi

9 comentários:

Becky disse...

So pretty...you make such perfect bows. How do you do it??? Love it!!

Becky

Sharon disse...

Your card is absolutely stunning Viv, I love that sweet and simple design. Beautiful colouring. Good luck with the challenge, hugs Sharon

Rosie disse...

Ooooh Vivi, this is beautiful! I love the layout and your coloring of Tilda is gorgeous. Amazing card! Hugs, Rosemary

Becca disse...

Sooo pretty! I love the design papers and Tilda's jeans look real!

Rene disse...

This is just too pretty! Loooove green!
Rene :D

Gir Guerreiro disse...

Que fofura, Vi!! Amei!!
Bjão

Cami disse...

Very pretty card, Vivi! Love the papers and your coloring!
Hugs, Cami

Lillian A disse...

I think you made happy Tilda even happier, Vivi, with such nice coloring and the adorable card layout!!

Frances disse...

Your card is beautiful, loved the coloring. hugs, Frances.
becreativebeyou.blogspot.com