23 março 2011

Asian Gilli

Hello Friends,

Today is my turn to show a card at House of Gilli Challenge Blog. The challenge over there is to make a card with Gilli Stamp and using pastel colors and bling!

What a cool challenge!! So here is  my card:

moto_0534
I picked up Asian Gilli this time and I had never played with her before!  Gilli Stamps are on sale at Stamping Scrapping!
I colored my Gilli using copic markers: V04, V01, V00, C9, C5, C1.

I added rhinestones  on her earings. I embossed the lilac cardstoch with impressabilities on my Grand Calibur

Background papers, ribbon and littler flowers are from my stash!

I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us at House of Gilli!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

7 comentários:

Cindy disse...

Vivi: what is that cool trim on the left of your card? Is that a ribbon? Great job. C2

Sheri disse...

Vivi! The colors on this card are stunning! Fabulous card!!!

Unknown disse...

This is marvelous! I love your color choices.

Ann disse...

Hi Vivi!!! I love the fancy trim on your card, and the gorgeous flowers! You're so lucky to have the Grand Calibur ~ very cool! Ann :)

DooDuhh disse...

What an adorable card, Vivi. Gilli is so cute! Your color choice is wonderful - very Asian. Thank You!!! You give us all such wonderful inspiration! Loves & Hugs

Debbie Yates disse...

Vivi she is just adorable...love the colors and embellies!

Fran disse...

Vivi I just love your card. The colors are beautiful. And I love how you incorporated the ribbon. Hugs, fran