30 março 2011

SSDT Creative Partner Thank You Blog Hop

Welcome to the StampingScrapping Design Team Creative Partner Thank You Blog Hop! 






Today the Design Team will feature products from just a few of our Creative Partners. Recently our Design Team were gifted with products from the following companies:


Spellbinders™ Paper Arts-Grand Calibur
Scor-Pal-Scor-Pal Scoring Board
Basic Grey-Patterned Paper
LaLa Land Crafts-Rubberstamps


Without our Creative Partners our Design Team members could not create the great projects you see on their blogs.


We would like to thank these wonderful companies for their generous donations! Come hop along with us and enjoy the creative projects our design team members created using these wonderful products. You could win a New Scor-Pal just by leaving a comment on all 13 blogs.



Vivi Casale  -  YOU ARE HERE

To enter:


You must comment on each blog by using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of this post to be eligible to win. Contest ends 11:59pm 04/03/11.


All comments will be verified and a winner will be chosen from those who comment on all 13 blogs. The winner will be notified via email and on 04/05/11.

Now, let me show you a card I made with all the creative partners products specially for this blog hop:




I used Winter Marci from La La Lands Craft Stamps. This is definitely a cute stamp and so fun to color!!   I colored the image using copic markers.


For papers I used my fave ones: Basic Grey, those are from the new release. I used my Grand Calibur to cut the papers with the die cut Grand Label 1.  


To score my easel card I used the new scor pal which have Grooves every 1/4" across the work surface instead of every 1/2". 


Flowers are from Stamping Scrapping Designs.. they are great and you can color them with the  copic markers color you wish/need.


Sentiment  From me To You is also from Stamping Scrapping Designs and it is from the Beaded Ovals set, this stamps matches perfectly with spellbinders die cut!!!

And half Adhesive Pearls are from Kaisercraft! 

Ok, now hop over to Winil's blog to see what she has created!!!

Thanks for joining us on the blog hop and  Good Luck!!

Hugs,

Vivi

49 comentários:

Froggy disse...

oh WOW Vivi...stunning!!

Hugs,
Froggy

The Bug disse...

What an adorable easle card! Great job Vivi!
Hugs, Wini

StampingScrapping.com disse...

Vivi
Love the colors! WOW they sure are beautiful!
Love the Easle card! Is it May yet?

Sheri disse...

WHOA! Beautiful easel card! That is just spectacular Wini!!

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

That is just beautiful, Vivi! I'm not an orange person, but I love the orange!

Karen disse...

Love it Vivi! : )

anaRy disse...

What a cheerful card Vivi! Just like you! Huggies
Lindissimo amiguinha!!! Beijao pro ce!
abracos,
anaRy

alethea disse...

I just LLLOOOVVEE this card!! I love to orange.. one of my favourite colours!! You have done amazing job!!

Cyndee Scholet disse...

The colors on your card are so warm and cheery!

My daughter loved the time she spent in Brazil for her school program this past summer. She was awarded a fellowship for a study program. Her
boyfriend is coming from Brazil for her graduation from college in 4 weeks. Then she is headed back down to Brazil on June 14th for who knows how long?????

Bashful disse...

Nice card! sooo cute!

Cindy disse...

Vivi, ORANGE? I wouldn't have picked this card out as coming from you. I really really like it. I love the color and the coloring. Fabulous. C2

Vail's Creative Endeavors disse...

Beautiful easel card, great colors.

Iulia disse...

Gorgeous card, Vivi! I just love the shape of it and your beautiful choice of colors- so happy and optimistic! Lovely image and so beautifully colored too!
I really love it!
Hugs, Iulia

Leanne disse...

OMG Vivi!!! This is just breath taking!! I love the orange! You did a AMAZING job coloring my friend! Truly gorgeous! Hugs, Leanne

Yone disse...

Vivi !! Really cute ! Great coloring and embelishments.
Beijos, Yone

brenbramo disse...

What a cute card, love the orange colors. Hugs, Brenda M

Mary disse...

Cool easel card! love the bright colors!

Caity Sue disse...

Great easel card. What beautiful colors! Just gorgeous.

cathylynn disse...

Great easel card Vivi!! Wonderful coloring and details!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Pam disse...

I love the orange...I have a hard time with orange but you did a fabulous job.

JustYolie disse...

Beautiful card card!

Jill Angel disse...

What a bright and cheery card!

Lydia disse...

Love the colors that you used. The orange is wonderful.

Margreet disse...

adorable easel card with beautiful warm colours
xxx Margreet

Viki Banaszak disse...

My favorite colors! I love it!

Laura disse...

love the colors! very cute card~ :O)
Laura

Renee's ramblings disse...

I usually lean toward pastels for girly cards, but you made the strong orange ROCK!

Terre disse...

Love your bright and inviting card, nicely done. Your attention to details is spot on, love it.

Margaret disse...

Beautiful card - love the orange!!

Vickie Kertz disse...

Love your wonderful bright color combo. It just makes me smile.

Barbara Bryant disse...

Love the purples Vivi I think you do a awsome job

Robyn disse...

love the color
thanks for sharing

* Shell B.* disse...

Adorable easel card, you pulled off the orange coloring scheme wonderfully!!

Shell~Alaska♥

Sue D disse...

Great easel card--very cheery colors.

Anônimo disse...

What a great card! I liked how you used the Grand size die to make an easel card. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Barbara in South Carolina

Janine disse...

Love the color! Great card and awesome coloring.

ScrappySandie disse...

Great easle card! Love that orange!! All the colors and coloring give it such a warm, rich feeling!

Marcy H ~ MI disse...

Beautiful Easel Card!! love the colors!

justliketink disse...

As I go thru the hop I realize I love seeing everyone's color palette..also loved the easel type card

Love to scrap Lyndra disse...

oh my goodness, love the orange for the paper and on Marci, great job!!!

Unknown disse...

I love the colors orange is so happy, thanks for sharing

Sandy disse...

your bright colors were a pleasant surprise

Nana Jo disse...

What a pretty, vibrant card - so spring. Love it.
mmlmn @polarcomm.com

Anônimo disse...

Love the vibrant colors! Your card is gorgeous!

Nancy

DooDuhh disse...

Vivi!!! She is as lovely as you are!!! What a bright & cheery color combo!!!!! She looks like she's ready to take on Paris!!!!! Loves & Hugs

MimiPatty disse...

Oh-la-la Wonderful, bright colors. The coloring is very nice. I love this card.

Fran disse...

OOH I really love the colors you used. They are gorgeous and so is your card. Outstanding! Hugs, Fran

Paula disse...

Very Cute! I love how you used a die for the shape of the card!!!!!

Just Me disse...

great card and those colors, really cheerful card. I like the orange.