16 março 2011

Pastel Color Challenge

Hey Friends,

Today I came by to show you my card for the pastel color challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog.

I decided to use a La La Land Crafts  image for  this challenge and it is my first time playing with it… Oh my, I love to color Winter Marci… Have you seen all the La La Land Crafts Stamps that are on sale at Stamping Scrapping?

Here is my card:

moto_0528 (1)

For the background I decided to use plain green cardstock that I cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities - GRAND LABELS 1 using my Grand Calibur machine.  Then I added basic grey paper.

I colored my Marci image with copic markers G21, G20, G000, G000, C9, C7, C2, E01, E00, E000, R20, R27.

On her coat I added tiny time half adhesive pearls fom KC and also on the card..

Cindy has gorgeous flowers on sale at Stamping Scrapping. Have you seen it?? if not, you don`t know what you are missing… hop over to there.

I’m entering this car in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you can join us!!

Hugs,

Vivi

10 comentários:

jimlynn disse...

FABULOUS card. Really like that patterned paper and the image is adorable too. Just great.
Lynn

Cindy disse...

Love the pearls, this is just wonderful. C2

Yone disse...

Muito fofo ! Gostei muito desta imagem,não conhecia ainda a marca. Bjs, Yone

Elara disse...

Hi! I came from Creative Card Crew's blog, just joined today for the first time. Your card is super cute. Love how neat it looks! :)

Debbie @ Phatelara

Rosalie disse...

Muito elegante seu cartão.
Beijos

Karen W disse...

Cute card, thanks for joining Creative Belli

Meera disse...

awwww what a cutie. Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun,

Meera x

Shelly Schmidt disse...

Beautiful card- love the colors- love the sweet image and the pearls are so cute on the coat and pockets!

Helen Dooley disse...

She is sweet! Thanks for playing along on FOr Fun this week.

Joan Ervin disse...

What an adorable image and your coloring is fabulous!!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli challenge!!!