27 fevereiro 2011

Button and Bling Challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

Hello Friends,

Happy Sunday to All!!

It is time for a new challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog and it is my turn to host a challenge. 
I decided to have buttons and bling on the cards for the challenge!! I love buttons and don’t use that much, so this is an excuse to!! heh

Here is my card:

moto_0516-a

I just love this Romantic Tilda image from Magnolia stamps. This is my first time coloring her… can’t believe!!

I colored my image with the following copic markers: R46, R29, R29, R22, R59, E01, E00, E000, R20, Y18, Y15, YG67, C2, C1, C00.

Background papers are from Basic Grey.  I love basic grey papers..
Have you noticed that I distressed the papers  I had never done this  before and I love the result.. I used paper distresser from Stamping Scrapping.

Button that I used in the center of the flower is from Gallore Buttons and for the bling I used rhinestones from KC. Both of them are on sale at Stamping Scrapping Store.

I hope you liked my card and like the challenge theme too and come over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog to play with us!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

27 comentários:

Desirée-ScrapDees disse...

oh how cute!

RenateKreativ disse...

beautiful card, I love it.
Hugs Renate

Karen disse...

You card is beautiful Vivi!! : )

The Bug disse...

So pretty Vivi! Love your coloring!
Hugs, Wini

Miranda disse...

adorable card Vivi, very pretty
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Yone disse...

Love this Romantic Tilda, it's so cute !

Always with a Sentiment disse...

Hello Vivi. Your card is so pretty. Lovely papers, great design which highlights your fabulous image, so beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Tellens Place and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Sherry disse...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!

Sharon disse...

I love your card Viv, so bright and beautiful. I also tend to use too little buttons. Will have to make time to enter this one, so that I can use some of what I have. Hugs to you Sharon x

WencheP disse...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Janiel/ janny disse...

Love your card......... beautiful!!

Thank you for joining MDUC..
hugs, Janiel

Unknown disse...

Awww What an awesome card!! I love your colouring:-) Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Do What You Love disse...

Hi Vivi, this is so cute and I just love Tilda! Love the color red here! Thanks for joining us this week at Tellen's Place in our "Buttons" challenge! :~)

Tia Mi disse...

Lindo!! Muito cute mesmo. Adorei o vermelho na Tildinha e o arranjo amarelo.
Beijinhos,
Mi

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, simjplesmente fofo.
Bjs. Linda

Denise Sebold Esteves disse...

Oi Vivi,

Ficou uma graça!
Adorei esse vermelho.
Lindo.
Beijos
Denise

Nivia Pitzer disse...

Puro charme, Vivi.
Bjokas.

Magali disse...

Lindo Vivi!!
O vermelho ficou bem legal!!
Bjs
Magali

Rosângela disse...

Amei seu cartão, Vivi!!
As cores da Tilda ficaram lindas demais!!Um luxo!!

Julia Sáddi disse...

Fofo demais, Vivi, parabéns!
Beijinho, Julia Sáddi

Mara D. disse...

Que fofo! que lindo!Uma graça! Aiiii todos os elogios já foram feitos. Resta a mim, assinar em baixo! Parabéns! bjs.

Unknown disse...

she looks so sweet skipping along there

kitten DYSU team

Tara Godfrey disse...

Oh this is gorgeous Viviane! Love this Tilda with her parasol in red...so pretty! I love the gorgeous flowers too!
Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
Hugs,t

Croms' Cubby Hole disse...

Beautiful colouring. Very pretty card. Thankyou for sharing this with us at Tellen's Place this week and hope to see you next time.

Joynana disse...

Your coloring is fabulous. The paper choices also. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

Cláudia Nunes disse...

Vivi,lindo cartão,adorei a combinação de cores,e essa Tilda é muito linad.Beijos.
cláudia castro

Mary disse...

Vivi
Sou novata no scrap. E gostaria de perguntar o que é um bling?
Beijos