29 março 2011

Let`s have some sparkle!!!

Hello Friends,


It is time for sparkle challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog and it is my turn to show you a card!


I picked the adorable Florist Gilli from Gilli Stamps that are on sale at Stamping Scrapping.


Check it out:
moto_0466


I`ve chosen to use purple color as I love the purple stickles heheh…so I used lots of stickles on my card for the sparkle!


Check it closer: 

moto_0467



I added stickes on the flower on her hair, on the blouse, on the bow and on the flowers she is holding.. and all around the square… looks nice, doesnt it??

I colored my image with copic markers : V17, V 15, V12, V000, E47, E33, E53, C0, C7, C5, C2, E01, E00, E000, R20, YG67.


I cut the dark purple square with Eyelet Squares die cut from Spellbinders using my Grand Calibur and
added a ribbon with a bow on the corners.. 



 In each corner of the card I added purple rhinestones. I love rhinestones hhehee..
This gorgeous pattern paper was a gift from my friend Gail and the ribbon is from my stash!!   

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

So now Ladies, can`t wait to see your card for the sparkle challenge!


Thanks for stopping by today!


Hugs,


Vivi

23 comentários:

monica disse...

Vivi,
What a great job you did on the card, love it and your coloring--awesome. The stickles are perfect on the card. All of your cards are beautiful
Hugs Monica

Cindy disse...

As always, Vivi, a wonderful job. C2

Lisa disse...

Gorgeous Gilli Vivi! I love all the purple and you know you can never have tooo much BLING!! Love it Girlfriend!
Big Hugs!

The Bug disse...

So pretty Vivi! Great job!
Hugs, Wini

Yone disse...

Lindo Vivi !!! Sendo lilás fica tudo de bom !!
Bjs,Yone

Sheri disse...

AH! So cute Vivi and a girl has to have sparkle right? Those purple Stickles are the perfect touch!

Lisha (Alicia) K. Bryant disse...

She is really cute Vivi love the colors you used!!

Lisha

Froggy disse...

Adorable Vivi! ;)

Gloria disse...

Great card...I love the colors and well it is just so cute...

Nancy disse...

This is so cute...I just love the purple!! The image is adorable!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

ScrappySandie disse...

Hi Vivi! You do wonderful things with purple & lavender! Very pretty design! Love all the sparkley details!

Denise @ kc242 disse...

Wow what an beautiful card! Love the image and coloring. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness! I have blog candy on my blog if you are interested!
Denise
CCCDT

mum of two disse...

What a great project! I really like all the purple, and I love the image you chose she is so cute :) Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime!

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Gale disse...

Pretty glitzy card. Really enjoyed looking at it. Thanks for playing with us at GingerLoft Challenges! :) Gale

Milliesmarvels disse...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!
Jane
x

Janet disse...

great card! thanks for joining incy wincy this week!
hugs

Donna disse...

Incredibly pretty card and brilliant colours you have used! Thanks for sharing with us at CES this week...good luck :) Donna x

Michelle disse...

Hi Vivi

Such a pretty card, I love all that added sparkle!

Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Suzanne :O ) disse...

such a darling card, I LOVE all the purple! Thanks for playing along with us over at Woodware USA!

Guro disse...

Wow your card is adorable! Lovely image and what sweet colors :-) Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hugs Guro

marsha disse...

What a beautiful image, love the stickles and all that gorgeous purple! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, hope you will come back and play again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
MMSC-DT

Valerie disse...

I love your card! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I can't wait to see your next creation!
Valerie
Prisicllastyles DT

Lovely Linda disse...

How cute is this! I love your beautifully coloured iamge! Gorgeous colours and bling! We love to see you playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - thank you for your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team