06 março 2011

Sketch Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Cental

Hi Friends,


Today is my turn to show a card for the sketch challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog. This is one of my fave challenges ever, sketches!!!


First let me show you my card:


moto_0480


I used Classy Gilli, from Gilli Stamps that are sold at Stamping Scrapping. I colored her with copic markers: Y15, Y06, Y00, E33, E53, E01, E00, E000, R20.


Yellow Circle was cut with beaded circle nestabilities and the white one where Gilli is standing one, was cut with standard circle using my Grand Calibur

Bakground papers is from Basic Grey and the square white one was embossed with sizzix templates.


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can join us!!


Hugs,


Vivi 

9 comentários:

Suzanne C disse...

What a beautiful card! you colored so pretty!

Desirée-ScrapDees disse...

that is yr stamp from yr blogcandy, i love it!

Rosalie disse...

Super charmoso Vivi.
Beijos

Gir Guerreiro disse...

Uma graça, VI!!
Bjim

Sherry disse...

Awesome card!!

Unknown disse...

Very pretty, love the yellow!!

Ann disse...

Vivi ~ So pretty, I love all the beautiful yellow!

Rosie disse...

Beautiful Vivi! You really do a great job showcasing these Gilli stamps. Fabulous coloring and gorgeous card! hugs, Rosemary

Marcia Kamano disse...

Vivi que lindo!
Adoro amarelo, mas acho tão difícil fazer algum cartão nessa cor! O seu está maravilhoso!
beijs carinhosos