08 março 2011

Teddy Bear Friends

Hi Friends,

Here is another card I made with one of the stamped images my Friend Lilian sent to me.. It is from Whipper Snapper and it is from my birthday gift to her!!

Oh boy, I am too madly in love with teddy bears, so take a look at my card:

moto_0527

Isn’t this image cute??? 

I colored it with my copic markers E47, E33, E31, YG41, YG11, YG03,  RV06, RV02.

Background paper is gift from my friend Gail and the ribbon is from my stash.  I added rhinestones on the top right and left botton corners.

Flowers are from Wild Orchid..

I`m entering this gorgeous card in the following challenges:

That is all Friends… Hope you liked my card and leave a comment so I know you have stopped by!!

Hugs,

Vivi

6 comentários:

Annette Bowes disse...

Aww so cute, beautiful card Vivi! Love your pretty ribbon and flowers, take careX:)

jimlynn disse...

Such a cute and sweet card. Love your coloring too. Wonderful and just precious.
Lynn

Ana Yamamoto (Aninha) disse...

Que fofura esse cartão!!!
Bjo

Lillian A disse...

Oooooh, lovely, lovely, lovely, Vivi -- I just want to cuddle those sweet teddies . . .

Kat disse...

This is really lovely. I love how you've interpreted Net's sketch. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Mari K. disse...

Such a cute card! Thank you for joining the Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge this week.