07 março 2011

New card

Hello Friends,

I hope everyone is keeping well!!

I have a new card to show you today!  I received this Whipper Snapper stamped image from my Friend Lilian, this was one of stamps I gave to her on her birthday, and she kindly shared with me with few images!  and I love it!  LUCKY ME!!!!!

When I saw this stamp, I just could not resist… Lilian is madly in love with Bears, but I have to get this stamp to her too..

So here is my card:

moto_0531

I’m totally in love with Whipper Snapper stamps… they are so cute!! all of them!!

So I colored my cute dog with copic markers: C2, C9 (to dark the spots), R46, R27, R14.

Background papers are from Basic Grey. Half adhesive pearls are from KC and I used a Martha Stweart border punch on the bottom of the paper.

I’m entering this card in the following  challenge:

That is all for today!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Vivi 

14 comentários:

Desirée-ScrapDees disse...

oh how cute wrafff, i love it!

jimlynn disse...

Adorable card!!! LOVE that little image too. So very cute.
Lynn

Karen disse...

This is so adorable!! Love it!! : )

Lori disse...

Absolutely adorable!! I've never seen this Whipper Snapper image before, too cute!!

Gail disse...

Vivi, this is a beautiful card! I love the stamp and the way you designed the layout. The colors are great...OMGoodness, this is an adorable card!!!! Hugs, Gail

Anônimo disse...

Hello
your card is stunning, the image is beautifully colored and gorgeous design.
The card like it very much.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Karla

happyglitzygirl disse...

Beautiful card, a lovely bow, great LO. Thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet challenge, blessings Hilde

Dorcas disse...

Very cute!!
Thanks for playing with us at DDCC!

Lillian A disse...

Love this pup, Vivi - you did a great job - love the border punch and your bow is tied beautifully (I'm jealous) !

Dawn Easton disse...

Oh my gosh! How stinking cute! LOVE this sweet image!!

Bianca disse...

Oh, what a adoreable card! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Helen Ann disse...

that image is just the cutest, gorgeous card

thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog - hope to see you at our next challenge

Hel xox

Denise Marzec disse...

Adorable image and I love that yummy satiny bow!

PokSa disse...

Your card is so sweet! WUFF!
I love the image.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Sandra